Barry For the off

ally62

Im glad he got to play his part in the last couple of games of the season. Also glad he was allowed to lift the trophy with Weir. No matter what anyone says about Barry Ferguson, i dont think anyone can argue about his passion for the club. If it is true then good bye Barry. Thanks for the memories! You will always be a legend in my eyes!

If, and its still an if, I wish him hige success wherever he goes.

I was so glad he got to play today and lift the trophy with Weir.

The club needs blue blood and they don't come much bluer than Bazza.

Im glad he got to play his part in the last couple of games of the season. Also glad he was allowed to lift the trophy with Weir. No matter what anyone says about Barry Ferguson, i dont think anyone can argue about his passion for the club. If it is true then good bye Barry. Thanks for the memories! You will always be a legend in my eyes!

couldn't agree more

thanks barry, personally id be more than happy to see him stay at ibrox

The fans still love you Barry as was shown today. (tu)

I was blown away by the support shown for Barry today.Really sorry to see such a legend leave when i feel he still has something to offer.

Did anyone notice Barry waving (bye bye) to everyone tonight at Ibrox,

Whilst the rest of the team celebrated he was saying his goodbyes..

he's defo away...

Ally62 are you a mathieson? If so, so am I!! Fac Et Spero (to do and hope).

It seems like he is off and asmuch as it is a shame, it might turn out for the best, cant see him ousting anyone based on performance next season, alot of competition, plus injury prone!!

Did anyone notice Barry waving (bye bye) to everyone tonight at Ibrox,

Whilst the rest of the team celebrated he was saying his goodbyes..

he's defo away...

GOOD

(tu)

Well said, I agree with every word you say. :clap:

I think with the financial position the club are in, this is a great chance for him to go south for a big payday and a salary we cannot match.

He can leave proud of his achievements at the club.

Another made up thread. So you know for a fact that's what he was doing????????????????????? Thought not! If he leaves he leaves but don't bullshit!

Can people not just enjoy the fact the trophy is where it belongs!!

iam glad barry got on for the last 2 games after he was the captain for many years at rangers

but time has to move on,

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES BARRY

52 AND COUNTING

If he leaves I wish him all the best.

Rangers have too many midfielders, especially with the trimming of the squad that´s imminent in the summer, so I think it´s highly probable that Barry will leave. Rangers could get a decent fee for him, he´s one of the top earners in the team, he´s clearly struggling to recapture his form and top cap it all off he´s been in Walter´s doghouse for the past few weeks.

All in all I think it would be best for all concerned if he moved on in the summer, but I will always remember him as damn good midfielder.

im glad (if it is the case) Barry has been allowed to bow out in style and with dignity.

I have always said, while i think he is past his prime now, for a few seasons Barry was a worldclass player for us, and has served us very well.

Remember the European nights 'worldbeaters' like Baggio, Veron etc spent 90 minutes in Barry's pocket.

All the best fella, always be a legend (tu)

He's definitely away, no doubt about that. Need to get rid of such a high earner and to get £1mil for him would be great.

He helped carry the club for years and represented everything a Rangers player should be. The guy would die for the club and in that respect, he's a legend in my eyes. I was delighted to see him take part in the last two games and lift the trophy with Weir.