Rhepublican scum havin a demo at Armed Forces . . .

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police have guaranteed their safety while the parade is taking place but after that they are on their own :ph34r:

Eurgh, so what you're gonna follow them down a dark alley so to speak and have a go? I suppose a fucking single iota of self awareness is too much to ask for?

Can anyone tell me where the parade will be around the back of 12? got an appointment with the passport office at 12 but think it only lasts like 5 minutes.

P.S I have no knowledge of my way about Glasgow so directions would be good.

Passport office will keep you waiting for ages mate. Its nuts in there. Never on time....

Police have guaranteed their safety while the parade is taking place but after that they are on their own :ph34r:

Eurgh, so what you're gonna follow them down a dark alley so to speak and have a go? I suppose a fucking single iota of self awareness is too much to ask for?

I might just do that.

Hope you feel like a big man then. staunchly and patriotically defending our way of life against the bheasts!

If only there were more like you!

There is no chance of you attending as you wont want to attack your own kind. ;)

Hope you feel like a big man then. staunchly and patriotically defending our way of life against the bheasts!

If only there were more like you!

Me, you an herrbear could kick fcuk oot the lot of them ladrord (tu) herrbear will pass on the plot to you in the morning ;):sherlock:

anyone that that goes down to GS tomorrow with the intention of causing trouble, whether it's our side or theirs, is a sanctimonious arsehole with deep routed personal issues. Just saying!

Give em hell, show em the full might of the red white and blue! Fuck the pope!

I'm getting sick of this pish. Every effing minority group in this country is allowed to do or say what they want whilst being protected from reporcussions(sp). Time to fight back brothers. Show these bastards up for what they really are.

anyone that that goes down to GS tomorrow with the intention of causing trouble, whether it's our side or theirs, is a sanctimonious arsehole with deep routed personal issues. Just saying!

Give em hell, show em the full might of the red white and blue! Fuck the pope!

:D

It's so fucking obvious.

You've got the rest of the fucking city and indeed year to march up and down in a pompous way telling everyone how great you think the fucking army is. With your big red furious bullet heads sweating in the sun.

But no, you go down the GS tomorrow and have a good righteous pop at the T****. Who by the way are fucking angry cretins themselves, although that goes without saying really. Or should. No doubt some simplistic neanderthal remnant switch will trigger in some of your minds and make you think 'HEZ A FEENYUN!' as I'm saying this, so I'll just stress they are morons again for safety.

Good luck tomorrow boys it's what her majesty would want! Rule Brittania!

You've got the rest of the fucking city and indeed year to march up and down in a pompous way telling everyone how great you think the fucking army is. With your big red furious bullet heads sweating in the sun.

But no, you go down the GS tomorrow and have a good righteous pop at the T****. Who by the way are fucking angry cretins themselves, although that goes without saying really. Or should. No doubt some simplistic neanderthal remnant switch will trigger in some of your minds and make you think 'HEZ A FEENYUN!' as I'm saying this, so I'll just stress they are morons again for safety.

You been on the sauce?

You're in the wrong movie

While I would never condone violent acts, I wouldnt be too upset...oh ok..I wouldnt be upset at all... if some of those republican troglydytes(?) had really sore bawz saturday night.

I hope the military boys get the reception they deserve.

Some people seem to forget they are putting theyre lives on the line every single day they are deployed.