Rhepublican scum havin a demo at Armed Forces . . .

I had to register just to ask about this picture - surely this is a fucking joke? HOW in the FUCK could you line up so many stoters? I mean seriously I expected 1 or 2 queer looking characters, but this is taking the piss, forget being 'beat wae the ugly stick', this crowd looks like they were AW gangraped by the whole fucking forrest.

this is next level kind of inbred ugliness - fair few cunts going bald in this pic anaw, nae luck

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to register just to ask about this picture - surely this is a fucking joke? HOW in the FUCK could you line up so many stoters? I mean seriously I expected 1 or 2 queer looking characters, but this is taking the piss, forget being 'beat wae the ugly stick', this crowd looks like they were AW gangraped by the whole fucking forrest.

this is next level kind of inbred ugliness - fair few cunts going bald in this pic anaw, nae luck

qaulity

hope the scum mob are back again on sat when the orange walks on then they really will get sorted out

No, they talk a good fight on their keyboards, but are conspicuous by their absence at Orange Walks.

i'll tell you what the bheggars have some shocking names, years ago i played in the Milk Cup under 16 tournament in N.Ireland and we played against a team form Craigavon, one of the bheggars that played for them had the worst name ever

Germanus Magrinder

No bullshit i still have the programme at home

feckin belter, orrish scum!!

Those charged were Colin Campbell, 30, Christopher Kinney, 25, and Liam Kinney, 22, from Cumbernauld.

Glaswegians Charles Fletcher, 25, John McFarlane, 27, Brian Rennison, 20, Kevin McCrory, 22, Zoey Quinn, 23, Kevin Malarkey, 31, Michael Findlay, 19, Andrew McInally, 23, and Liam O'Rourke, 20

What about the Jimmy Saville look-a-likey, surely he wasn't one of the ages above!!!!!!

• 5 months later...
Particularly ugly this one...

tempqjw.th.jpg

was working today, total pain in the arse

but was made better by this yin coming in the shop and asking if he had anything back on a line

i scanned it up and asked if he really wanted to know, he looked at me and said how?

i replied its got £16.90 on it hahaha

he wiznae happy

every one of those wee fannies should have been lifted, they dont know how easy their life is here in Scotland!!!!!!!!

ungrateful wannabee oirish dickheads

in a gun fight their arse would collapse, they all look like poofy wee neds

if the british said right ok, lets go, square go, they would run and hide, they would beg the arabs to teach them to build bombs and blow up our innocents before running away again to cowar behind political agendas.

the true shame of our country

a definite blob of shite on our society

tempqjw.th.jpg

but was made better by this yin coming in the shop and asking if he had anything back on a line

i scanned it up and asked if he really wanted to know, he looked at me and said how?

he wiznae happy

He's lucky it wasn't someone else serving him that recognised his face.

His time will come.

tempqjw.th.jpg

he wiznae happy

His time will come.

thur wiz actually a guy a few weeks ago who had £16.90 back on a line and he said keep 10p of that am no wanting that!

twat

His time will come.

Nothing surer.

Sadly, the way things are these days, he'll be seen as the victim of a sectarian attack, rather than the instigator.

The UK at the moment is a great country for everyone - except white, straight, Protestant males. And god help you if you have kids.

His time will come.

Nothing surer.

Sadly, the way things are these days, he'll be seen as the victim of a sectarian attack, rather than the instigator.

The UK at the moment is a great country for everyone - except white, straight, Protestant males. And god help you if you have kids.

I am surprised more haven't moved to Canada to be honest.

His time will come.

Nothing surer.

The lack of square sausage, irn-bru and having Rangers nearby just makes it a total no-no.

His time will come.

Nothing surer.

Can't say I've ever thought of moving to Canada. Serbia, however..................... ;)