Rhepublican scum havin a demo at Armed Forces . . .

Timmys really aren't clever.

There holding an anti brit demo at a Armed Forces Parade??????

Do you no think they'll be outnumbered a wee bit by the guys with the guns!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the members that are going to "cause it", take a minute and think to yourself. Remember the muslim protesters at the British homecoming parades a few weeks back? Remember the media reaction? Let's not bring ourselves down to their level, they are only doing their pathetic cause more harm than good. Go down and cheer on our soldiers, and have a chuckle at the handful of scum in the corner. You are better than them.

i dont think the troops or the bears watching the parade will cause any bother but i do hope they shout down any protests

if it was a rhepublican march then yes i would be up for some trouble but we need to remember this is a march for heroes lets remember that

god bless them all

I know a few people who have the sole intention of just going there to cause trouble, it's a bit silly really. The t@igs are about to show themselves up as the reptiles and leeches they are, but some are going there just to stoop to their level. The media will be everywhere, what do you want the headlines to read tomorrow' "republican filfth shame themselves at soldier parade" or "loyalists and republicans clash at soldier march"? Remember, think smart, don't embarrass yourselves, embarrass them. Don't turn this into a loyalist/republican issue, this is simply a day to thank our brave soldiers.

I know a few people who have the sole intention of just going there to cause trouble, it's a bit silly really. The t@igs are about to show themselves up as the reptiles and leeches they are, but some are going there just to stoop to their level. The media will be everywhere, what do you want the headlines to read tomorrow' "republican filfth shame themselves at soldier parade" or "loyalists and republicans clash at soldier march"? Remember, think smart, don't embarrass yourselves, embarrass them. Don't turn this into a loyalist/republican issue, this is simply a day to thank our brave soldiers.

agreed this is not about these rheptiles this is about the bravest of the brave

Well thats the SCUM just started their crap at George Square, working just above George Square and about 5 mins ago riot vans everywhere, seen tons of guys running towards the high street end of the town, police quickly made a line, good songs being sung at them, rule britannia, DFB, why dont you go home etc etc, now seems to have calmned down

i've just been told its kicked off in the town, a couple of t@rriers just got a slap. I dont know the numbers of the protesters, maybe someone else will tell us. Oh well now that we're going to be in the papers aswell, they might as well give the f enian bastards an absolute kicking.

Dirty scum b@stards came towards the square just when the band were playing the last post, i heard shouts of "Scum Scum Scum!" then lots of people charged towards George street so i ran over with my mates and seen a guy with a busted head covered in blood at the back of the police line obviously one of them. Then we just started chanting "No Surrender to the IRA" , TFIO and Rule Britannia.

Dirty scum b@stards came towards the square just when the band were playing the last post, i heard shouts of "Scum Scum Scum!" then lots of people charged towards George street so i ran over with my mates and seen a guy with a busted head covered in blood at the back of the police line obviously one of them. Then we just started chanting "No Surrender to the IRA" , TFIO and Rule Britannia.

iscumy bastard deserved it mate :praise:

sorry, while i agree with some of your sentiment, do you honestly think it will even get a seconds mhedia coverage if those scum t@igs stand their protest ? With recent performances, if nothing happens, it wont be reported and our boys will have had an earfull after their fine efforts.

What is it they will report if domething does kick off ? Rangers fans attack a harmless, quietly standing group of what exactly ? Protesters to our troops ?

WATP, they should fcuk off. They have no place at the parade if they dont wish to support.

The STV headline says it all - sectarian bigots spoil day.

Glasgow has shown itself up today to yet again accommodate republican scum who have no respect for the country that is their home.

It would appear that loyalism is a crime in this city and country of ours.

The police could have prevented all of this happening by stopping the republican filth, detaining or arresting them in order to prevent any outbreak of civil disorder but no they leave it to loyalist citizens to defend the right of our armed forces to parade in their home country.

As much as I detest these republicans I have no time for the handwringers amongst our support and community who appease them.

The same b*stards that were there are the same b*stards that get offended by a song telling them to go home.

As years go by nothing changes. Glasgow is a city that appeases republicans - shame on my home city.

I checked on the STV site and the story provided no context whatsoever, no reason behind why there were angry scenes. Still STV is in a black hole financially so hopefully will go under and be taken over by those who are not part of the clique that has too much influence in the west of scotland media/political world....

The STV headline says it all - sectarian bigots spoil day.

Glasgow has shown itself up today to yet again accommodate republican scum who have no respect for the country that is their home.

It would appear that loyalism is a crime in this city and country of ours.

The police could have prevented all of this happening by stopping the republican filth, detaining or arresting them in order to prevent any outbreak of civil disorder but no they leave it to loyalist citizens to defend the right of our armed forces to parade in their home country.

As much as I detest these republicans I have no time for the handwringers amongst our support and community who appease them.

The same b*stards that were there are the same b*stards that get offended by a song telling them to go home.

As years go by nothing changes. Glasgow is a city that appeases republicans - shame on my home city.

:drool::drool::drool:

its a sad day media is not unbiased it only ics the headlines that suits its own agendas there is no inpartiality in the media and it depresses me knowing that we live in a world where we have no free press... only the independants who dont show loyalty to any media mogul will spout the truth now, but even at that my faith has been lost.

God save the Queen :uk:

Guest gersfan2233

the tims are a fucking disgrace and they called the best fans in the world fucking disgrace hope some of them get there head kicked in

It's on the STV website

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/105352-sectari...ay/#comment-337

STV are deleting comments left by people who are upset by what the Republicans did.

EDIT: I am now banned from posting my views on this topic, fucking joke.

More shocking media reporting...Since when is no surrender to the IRA a sectarian chant...this is a political (and i would say moraly) issue. There is no mention in the piece about protestants and catholics .... its about British pride and republicans trying to cause upset. If we went to Iran and starting protesting it would have as much to do with Glasgow as they do. They have their little (near bankrupt) country and we have ours.

Guest gersfan2233

yeah i no y try and disruped a parade for the men and women fight for us the tims should be line up next to a wall and shot in the head cloe up

Having being at today's events it pathetic to see their so-called protests last about 10 seconds.They had about 30 max. at North Frederick Street and the police were caught off-guard.Pity they weren't off duty as that would have been more fun.

Ironic that they rely on the police to protect them when the going get's tough.