Rhepublican scum havin a demo at Armed Forces . . .

. . . in Glasgow on Saturday. They are meetin at noon on the corner by Queen Street pass on and lets support our troop and put scum in their place. Be there ! The Parade kicks off at 11.50 in George Square and ends with a RAF Nimrod flypast ! God Save Our Queen ! :sherlock:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dirty f****n scum.

So we'll have the muslims at one end and the fenians at the other....

Btw does anyone want to take a guess which "organisation" republican sinn fein is the political wing of?

Someone stated on R.M. recently, 'their is no freedom of speech in U.K.'. These Republican scum, the product of an abusers church, a country who loved Adolf in WW11, and haters of all things British, are allowed to spout their bile, unhindered. They are supported by about .01% of the Scottish population, and are clearly deluded in their aims.

if you ask me this is tabloid news, why aint i heard this in the papers or on the telly, with the efforts they make for there nation and certainly the risks that these men and women are taking on a daily basis why should anyone have to go through this

if you ask me this is tabloid news, why aint i heard this in the papers or on the telly, with the efforts they make for there nation and certainly the risks that these men and women are taking on a daily basis why should anyone have to go through this

It doesn't suit the mhedia's agenda to publicise their own vermin.

Whats the contact details for this vhermin....just so me and a few friends can pay them a visit. Hatchets and Hammers and all that ;)

Meet us at auld Boots coarner, we'll awe be kerryin ! :ph34r::sherlock:

my luck im staying away from knockback corner in case an old moll turns up

Whats the contact details for this vhermin....just so me and a few friends can pay them a visit. Hatchets and Hammers and all that ;)

Gie me yer details ? Name, address, status : sectarian, racist ? There's forms to be filled in ? :sherlock:

dirty f****n scum.

So we'll have the muslims at one end and the fenians at the other....

Btw does anyone want to take a guess which "organisation" republican sinn fein is the political wing of?

Francis Hughes was in the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA). Hughes was the most wanted man in Northern Ireland until his arrest following an ambush by the Special Air Service (SAS) in which an SAS soldier was killed. At his trial he was sentenced to a total of 83 years imprisonment, and he died during the 1981 Irish hunger strike in HM Prison Maze.

The Irish Republican Brotherhood (IRB) was a secret oath-bound fraternal organisation, members of of the movement are often referred to as "Fenians". personalities associated with the f****n movement in Scotland, including John Torley, the talented leader of the IRB from Duntocher

Seamus McElwain was a volunteer in the South Fermanagh Brigade of the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) killed by the Special Air Service (SAS) in 1986.

RSF - Republican Sinn Fein = Continuity IRA. The very same who shot Constable Stephen Paul Carroll

Sickening to think if people are allowed to stand on our streets in support of them.

Some members on a certain Loyalist website have found a few people on bebo who are planning on attending this protest one of which had his place of work on there bebo. A few of the members of the website has phoned the scumbags work and told them they will be dodging the company as they have terriost loving scum working for them.

Can anyone tell me where the parade will be around the back of 12? got an appointment with the passport office at 12 but think it only lasts like 5 minutes.

P.S I have no knowledge of my way about Glasgow so directions would be good.

Coming out passport office turn right up to lights turn right again walk up to next set of lights turn right again across from bmw showroom then straight down get you to George Square.