Rhepublican scum havin a demo at Armed Forces . . .

I believe it was more running after them than fighting, silly boy in the police motor must've been on the bucky, either that or fell over.

The police seemed to give the lads a few minutes before stepping in though, as they knew the outcome was gonna be sore t@igs..

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The clips I saw in the news today showed zealous idiots draped in Union flags giving the Nazi salute and chanting sectarian songs, there is no way that this particular group could have been Republican or Catholic. Union flags being flown in Glasgow's streets usually equates to an Orange Walk.

There is a small minority in both camps in Glasgow which is no big surprise given that any paramilitaries who fall out of favour with their chosen group in Northern Ireland tend to migrate to Western Scotland and most are drawn to Glasgow to perpetuate their hatred.

This was posted by a celtic fan on another (non football) forum I am on, utter ridiculous

p & B i would imagine.

full of pathetic diddie team wankers.

The clips I saw in the news today showed zealous idiots draped in Union flags giving the Nazi salute and chanting sectarian songs, there is no way that this particular group could have been Republican or Catholic. Union flags being flown in Glasgow's streets usually equates to an Orange Walk.

There is a small minority in both camps in Glasgow which is no big surprise given that any paramilitaries who fall out of favour with their chosen group in Northern Ireland tend to migrate to Western Scotland and most are drawn to Glasgow to perpetuate their hatred.

This was posted by a celtic fan on another (non football) forum I am on, utter ridiculous

What A Joke Of a post By the Celtic fan. how do they have the right to protest this Is Brittain,And the soldiers are fighting for them aswell with them living in Brittain. if they don't like It why Don't they go Home. Thats just Like some Loyalist's going over to the Republic of Ireland when one of there walks are on and protesting. they would tell us to go home then wouldn't they??. the Fannys. Why can't they just Fuck off.

All I can see Is people singing rule Brittania,and sticking up for our country. Obviously there is Hatred when You Have these Irish Fanny's Protesting Against The Soldiers Fighting For Us & the Country. do they Expect People not to do Anything.?? A cunt with Half A Brain Cell would no it would kick off. And once Again It is Caused By Them, And there Hatred For Brittain. and the funny thing is the cunts are still here/Living Here.

What A Joke Of a post By the Celtic fan. how do they have the right to protest this Is Brittain,And the soldiers are fighting for them aswell with them living in Brittain. if they don't like It why Don't they go Home. Thats just Like some Loyalist's going over to the Republic of Ireland when one of there walks are on and protesting. they would tell us to go home then wouldn't they??. the Fannys. Why can't they just Fuck off.

100% correct mate (tu) there protest was against brave soldiers risking their LIVES! this is not the same old protest against sectarianism etc. this was a protest against the real British army, action should be taken against these vermin.

Pure set up by they f****n fuckers again.

Exactly as I said further up this page! It was a set up! And if that's the case, then they're fucking set up worked a treat. The Republican scum made the wee flyer that's posted at the start of this thread available online, not so that they could gather troops for their anti-British protest today, but so that they could set_us_up!. They knew fine well that their wee plan would work when news of it reached here, FF and other sites. So, what was the outcome? The outcome is their wee setup worked in the sense that it provoked the very reaction that they intended, which was for trouble to break out at the Armed Forces event & for the event to be marred by the shite they intended to instigate. As I said before, they knew beforehand that they could provoke a reaction & partially ruin what should have been a great day, but with the outcome of us unintentionally publicly making ourselves look as hate-filled as them merely by falling into their trap instead of having the foresight to see what the scum were playing at to begin with. I was reading this thread yesterday & I totally knew the event was going to end up being ruined by this pish. Well done to all.

Apparently they were allowed into the vicinity of the event in the interests of free speech? At what point is singing a non-racist or non-sectarian song at a football match not free speech and deemed a breach of the peace? And then they have the cheek to single out those defending the veterans of the event

Mr James Murphy ? IRA up to the eyeballs ! Managed to talk to him after the disgraceful scenes ! Caught him going back into city chambers, my friend said I'm ashamed to be Glaswegian today ! murphy said awe it was a disgrace. Then I said what you going to do about it ? No responce and he ran on to the door at city chambers ! Then I said you should resign then if you do nothing and get a job at parkhead, when I said this he stopped in his tracks just as he was about to disappear into said chambers and came back to me, honestly turned in his tracks as if I'd hit a raw nerve and said : I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THAT ?????? I urge you all to demand this mans resignation as Scotlands minister if he thinks he's good enough for Scotlands Government but not good enough to work for the athletic wing of the ira ! This man must resign ? :sherlock:

p & B i would imagine.

That must be pish...nazi salutes at a Brittish armed forces event!!!!!!!!!!! It was the Brittish army that defeated the Nazis. That would not happen surely

p & B i would imagine.

That must be pish...nazi salutes at a Brittish armed forces event!!!!!!!!!!! It was the Brittish army that defeated the Nazis. That would not happen surely

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4598...monstrators.jpg

_45981387_demonstrators.jpg

Twisted the truth yet again doesn't look like a nazi salute to me more pissed off people who are waving their arms

Had a Republican protest, turned up at any of the Armed Forces Day celebrations, anywhere in Britain, the reaction would have been the same. The Republicans would have had to run. Glasgow is no different, in that those who appreciate the value of our Services, were disgusted, that a bunch of giro grabbers, with no balls, had the temerity, to insult brave servicemen. It is ironic, that they cower behind the Police in Glasgow, yet will not co-operate with the Police in Northern Ireland. Republican are deluded, easily led bastards. Their day has BEEN, COME, and GONE. Fools and wasters.

p & B i would imagine.

Twisted the truth yet again doesn't look like a nazi salute to me more pissed off people who are waving their arms

Yes twisted again, spoke to that wee lady and she is so pissed off with it all she joined in, so the spin doctors will now be sought out and dealt with in this small city, decent tax payers are now fcuked off big time ! john reid beware jim murphy beware stephen purcell beware ! Do the right thing and resign ! :sherlock:

p & B i would imagine.

Yes twisted again, spoke to that wee lady and she is so pissed off with it all she joined in, so the spin doctors will now be sought out and dealt with in this small city, decent tax payers are now fcuked off big time ! john reid beware jim murphy beware stephen purcell beware ! Do the right thing and resign ! :sherlock:

Theres a guy with a machine gun on the deck can you see him??

p & B i would imagine.

Theres a guy with a machine gun on the deck can you see him??

If only Mate If only ! But you know what he looks as if he's up for it! (tu):sherlock:

Exactly. Those of us not utterly motivated by hypocritical, self righteous rage could see this was going to be an utter embarrassment, not to mention deflect attention way from the people that are actually supposed to be being 'celebrated'. Well done to the scum involved on both sides!

You could always go home

p & B i would imagine.

Not allowed to put our hand up now,Lets just stand like twats Having A wank.

Exactly. Those of us not utterly motivated by hypocritical, self righteous rage could see this was going to be an utter embarrassment, not to mention deflect attention way from the people that are actually supposed to be being 'celebrated'. Well done to the scum involved on both sides!

You could always go home

Uch he's just upset him and his pals got a doin' today.

You could always go home

Uch he's just upset him and his pals got a doin' today.

There the ones Protesting Prick! there the ones that want to be Irish,there the ones that Fly Palastine Flags,there the ones that go Crying To mp's about Songs Rangers fans sing,there the one's who hate Brittain. so shut the fuck up. were u there today.?? Obviously Not.But if you were there and u were Wanting to see the Armed Forces, And youve Got these Creatures at the cornor shouting Scum Scum what ever they were shouting I wasn't there. would u stand there and take it. no u start singing back at the cunts and tell them were we're from and that they should go Home if they don't like it.

100% correct mate (tu) there protest was against brave soldiers risking their LIVES! this is not the same old protest against sectarianism etc. this was a protest against the real British army, action should be taken against these vermin.

we could repatriate them with the big potato but i guarantee , most of the wankers arrested today dont even know anyone living over there so they'd end up on the streets!oh wait, thats even better!

As someone who confronted the IRA vermin in Glasgow yesterday, I would like to make sure the correct facts are known.

The crowd were very peaceful and respectful to all those who took part in the parade. Everyone stood and applauded the vets. As the RAF flypast began, 20 - 30 vermin appeared waving scarves and shouting obscenities at innocent passers by.

There was no fighting, more a complete and utter bheasting was handed out. We smashed the blighters all over the road, we attacked every one of that shower of vermin and we chased them through the streets of Glasgow, to such an extent, they were terrified.

Undignified? Maybe!

Deserved? - 100% and very proud of confronting this scum.

The message has been sent loud and clear to the vermin. You disrupt our remembarance days, you disrupt our public acknowledgement of our troops and country, we will confront you at every opportunity. We will not allow scum to besmirch our war dead and vets the way they thought they could yesterday.

I'm proud to have been there yesterday to remember our dead and injured and the troops of today. I'm also proud to have confronted terrorist scum who ran in fear of their lives.

Vanguardbears has the names of these people involved and will be contacting their employers on Monday morning. We also took pictures of the scum, prior to kicking the living daylights of them.

Absolutely superb mate. Will you be posting the pics on here?