Bougherra Being Sold - Who Thinks It's True?

Bougherra Being Sold Who Thinks It's true  

309 members have voted

1. 1. Is It True?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont have a fecking clue

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it matter if its true? If he stays he stays, if he goes he goes...

spot on, all these threads greeting about it will have no influence on wheather or not he goes

no thread on this board will have any influence on anything but thts not the point is it :rolleyes:

What does it matter if its true? If he stays he stays, if he goes he goes...

spot on, all these threads greeting about it will have no influence on wheather or not he goes

no thread on this board will have any influence on anything but thts not the point is it :rolleyes:

so the point is we get a NOTHING story and get all worked up about it before knowing ANY facts, no? well you tell me the point then

Surely absolutely eveyone should be voting "Don't have a fucking clue" as absolutely nobody knows whats happening

surely its one of the most pointless threads ever, what does it matter what we think? isn't going to make much difference to the outcome, serious lack of hard facts about this so far

people wanted to talk about the possible sale of our best player. Surely you can understand that? doh

Walter Smith came out today and said Rangers haven't recieved an offer and won't listen to any.. he's goin nowhere :)

EDIT: Sorry I think it might've been SDM that said that :P

I'd be utterly astounded if it had any substance to it. In fact im about 95% certain Bougherra will still be a Rangers player come the start of the season.

I wish I shared your optimism sir.