WTF are you playing at Walter?

GILLIES

i was just checking up on todays football news when i happend to come across a article headlined "Gers fans wait for transfer raid" and in the report i found this ;

!!!!!!!And Paterson said Smith has been searching for a skilful wide player since returning to Ibrox for his second spell in charge.

"But he either can't get that kind of player with the money he has available or the type he wants just aren't in the market just now," he added.

Now i know i cant be the only person that thinks this but aaron niguez is a spanish under 21 international and has played in the champions league for valencia and hes looking for a wide player aaron niguez has already proved he works well with novo and the team and walter always says he will give evryone a chance well he gave aaron a chance he took it and i think he played well so why is he not playing him on a regular basis i mean we all know rangers are in a tough spot when it comes to finances so why is he looking for a wide player when we already have someone who could do the job im just hoping that walter smith doesn`t buy a pointless player wasting money rangers really dont have.

Agree with u entirely that Aaron should be Given a shout! We could do with someone else as back up but agree that what little finances we have should be spent elsewhere as I belive Aaron is more than capable of doing the job.

Now i know i cant be the only person that thinks this but aaron niguez is a spanish under 21 international and has played in the champions league for valencia and hes looking for a wide player aaron niguez has already proved he works well with novo and the team and walter always says he will give evryone a chance well he gave aaron a chance he took it and i think he played well so why is he not playing him on a regular basis i mean we all know rangers are in a tough spot when it comes to finances so why is he looking for a wide player when we already have someone who could do the job im just hoping that walter smith doesn`t buy a pointless player wasting money rangers really dont have.

That could be the longest sentence I've ever read.

I think (and hope) we'll see more of Aaron this year. It'd be nice to watch someone play with a bit of skill on the deck this season.

I thought aaron wasn't a wide player and was better suited to playing behind the strikers

He is far more effective playing the treqaurtista role than he is out on the wing, even though his managers (Lopez Caro and Luis Milla as well as Walter Smith) don't seem to think so. Aaron's major flaw is that he has no pace. For him to do damage he has to be deployed as far up the park as possible.

tbh guys remember that smith had reports of EVERY game that aaron would have played for the reserves last season, and obviously they havent been good enough for him to think he's a starter or a first team squad member

we should realise that smith and his team see these players in training and matches so im sure if he was good enough then aaron would get more of a game

Aaron has no pace <cr>

He is exceptionally slow and his decision making isnt very good. For the moment i'd be inclined to play both Lafferty and even Miller ahead of him on the left.

Nah, not for me.

He's not Ronaldo fast, but to say he's exceptionally slow is WAY off the mark.

I'm sure Lopez Caro would possibly say otherwise :)

We all know Walter prefers players with experience, and in a way that brought us success, 9IAR, Uefa cup final and SPL trophy.

We have to though, be building for the future if our financial situation is to be believed.

As stated before the average age of his signings so far have been relatively young, and therefore should be given the chance to prove himself this season to show he an play them.

Remember, if he never won the league this season then he would have ALL us on his back, plus the board because of of the CL money. He done, as an experienced and successful manager, what he thought was right to bring success.

During 9IAR, we played some beautiful, excellent and gritty football to win.

He won last season with a little to spend. We now have less to spend, but with a good youth core product. If he can win this season, then it shows why he will always be regarded as the legend he is.

I thought aaron wasn't a wide player and was better suited to playing behind the strikers

He is far more effective playing the treqaurtista role than he is out on the wing, even though his managers (Lopez Caro and Luis Milla as well as Walter Smith) don't seem to think so. Aaron's major flaw is that he has no pace. For him to do damage he has to be deployed as far up the park as possible.

Some guy called Walter told me he was a central defender, thank god he's not the manager :craphead:

Some guy called Walter told me he was a central defender, thank god he's not the manager :craphead:

Has Aaron ever played as a CD for Rangers.

No..

Stop being so pedantic, look at all the facts.

Either naivety or your being a sheep.

Has Aaron ever played as a CD for Rangers.

No..

Stop being so pedantic, look at all the facts.

Either naivety or your being a sheep.

wow mate calm your jets, just having a laugh god sake <cr>