Where do you sit?

finnie72

Dunno what they call it now but I was Govan Rear, brown :anguish: , row 10 seat 1, Granda was seat 2 since 87/88. Dad and sis still have them, my last time there was Sebo banging one in against Chelsea :gerbad:

I love it because you look straight across the 18yd line at the Copland end and I have many fond memories.

My favs at that end are Coisty's header against Kiev, Mark Walter's top bin against Raith Rovers midweek and watching open-mouthed for what felt like 10 mins as Big Nissy's wonder goal against Brugges spun it's way into the net.

Bill struth MFF great view poor atmosphere until the mhanks play then its much better

I must be quite near you MFG, yeah atmosphere not the best. Shared a ticket the copland rear for

couple seasons (99-01) was much livelier.

Just got my season ticket in MFH! Gutted the atmosphere sounds poor but the view looks cracking!

MFK A 136, I havent sat on it yet its at the front of the main stand, so I imagine its an ok view. Better be, the money it cost. See when Rangers started you could get a villa down the Clyde Coast for what a season ticket costs, mental.

Main Stand Front, MFO. A good view, but the atmosphere is quite poor except for Old Firm games where we're right next to the manky mob.

club deck cd6 row N. Just moved down from cd6 AC so looking forward to the first game to see what the view is like. Always like the view up the back even if it was far away i could always see the whole pitch well.

East Enclosure. 7 rows up from the front. just the side of the halfway line. First time sitting there this season. Should be alright.. I'm guessing it will be crap when pouring down or in the winter.

govan front 1, row x seat 41 especially good at aberdeen and celtic games as there just a throw away

2 rows and 6 seats away from me mate, i'll keep an eye out for yae ;)

i just got a season ticket for the gf1 this season

av sat in it a few times and it has been gid

row L seat 19