Charlie Adam

I was talking Charlie's uncle last night.

He told me that Charlie has said he wont leave Rangers until a team matches the wages he is on and Rangers pay him compensation for the last years of the contract. Also he was holding out for a better team than Blackpool.

I promise all of you that this is the case.

If true, it's exactly what I said.

He's a little parasite who's not wanted at Ibrox, who's being paid a lot more than he's worth, and who knows it. So he has a 3 or 4 year deal left and he can bargain or just stay at Ibrox and pick up a fat paycheck thanks to Uncle Walter or Sir Martin Bain.

Charlie Adam does not want to go down to something closer to his own level. In a way I don't blame him, it's a lot of money when you don't deserve it - but if he had any professional aspirations and even self respect, he'd move to Blackpool, accept a cut in wages albeit still being paid a ruddy fortune, and stop behaving like a shmuck.

He's a little parasite who's not wanted at Ibrox, who's being paid a lot more than he's worth, and who knows it. So he has a 3 or 4 year deal left and he can bargain or just stay at Ibrox and pick up a fat paycheck thanks to Uncle Walter or Sir Martin Bain.

Charlie Adam does not want to go down to something closer to his own level. In a way I don't blame him, it's a lot of money when you don't deserve it - but if he had any professional aspirations and even self respect, he'd move to Blackpool, accept a cut in wages albeit still being paid a ruddy fortune, and stop behaving like a shmuck.

if he had any professional aspirations or self respect he would burst his arse and loose some weight and try to make it at rangers, how many young boys would cut off their right leg to get into his situation, yet he seems to just want to waste it!

Guest The Brown Brogue

If a team is somehow stupid enough to offer him the same wages as he is on with us then why would we have to also give him compensation for the remainder of his contract?

if he had any professional aspirations or self respect he would burst his arse and loose some weight and try to make it at rangers, how many young boys would cut off their right leg to get into his situation, yet he seems to just want to waste it!

exactly. The guy has talent but hes too damn lazy to use it. 14 goals in one season from midfield. We have player like davis and mendes who havent even come close to that and they are far better than adam. He has went backward since that season though simply through laziness. Compare that to people like broadfoot who have improved immensely since coming to the club through sheer hard work. If adam had the same attitude as broadfoot he could turn out to be a really useful player for us.

Doesn't make sense to me. If he got the same wages as here how would he deserve any compensation for the remaining years of his Rangers contract?

Edit: a case of "great minds" there? ;)

A really dunno, the man was shitfaced at this point, but he often tells my dad the same thing when he's sober.

regarding adam's fitness, is it no surprise that he's ballooned since smith and co came back, under PLG he was playing some great football and looked the part

and regarding him being here, the guy wants another chance at our level, for people who say he cant play at our level, we said the same about whittaker before the run in last season, hell we even wondered about papac before the season before last

give him pre-season, lets see if he's made some attempt to blend in more

Charlie has a contract with Rangers. Why should he tale a wage cut? Because he loves the team, wants to fight for his place.. the usual BS? He can do what he wants...

At least he can cross a ball.

Doesn't make sense to me. If he got the same wages as here how would he deserve any compensation for the remaining years of his Rangers contract?

Edit: a case of "great minds" there? ;)

By the sounds of it i think its meant if Rangers are that desperate to get rid of him they can pay him off

I think its very rich of some people on here to say Charlie should just leave. Would anyone else on here honestly be willing to take a substanial paycut? Add to this moving to a much smaller team and leaving the team you love, Im with Charlie on this one. He has a lot to prove in pre-season and hopefully he will prove the critics wrong!!!

and regarding him being here, the guy wants another chance at our level, for people who say he cant play at our level, we said the same about whittaker before the run in last season, hell we even wondered about papac before the season before last

Kindly exclude me from the detractors of Whittaker - I was one of the very few who knew why his form was slightly erratic and that a run in the team would see the best of him. And bingo, he got a run, and by the end was considered one of our brightest performers.

As for Papac, tbh I remain firmly rooted in the 'jury's out' category about him. I simply cannot decide if I rate him or not.

I think its very rich of some people on here to say Charlie should just leave. Would anyone else on here honestly be willing to take a substanial paycut? Add to this moving to a much smaller team

And yet we all giggled at Celtic and Balde and questioned Hemdani's morals...

regarding adam's fitness, is it no surprise that he's ballooned since smith and co came back, under PLG he was playing some great football and looked the part

give him pre-season, lets see if he's made some attempt to blend in more

Whittaker played at the expense of who? Broadfoot? Adam is not good enough to play in his "best" position in the centre of midfield for us, not least when we have Thomson/Edu/Davis/Mendes all capable of playing there...

Let me get this straight here:-

Charlie Adam, The full truth of the move to Blackpool.

I was talking Charlie's uncle last night. He told me........bla bla bla.

I promise all of you that this is the case.

A really dunno, the man was shitfaced at this point

So the full truth about Adam that you promise us is true comes from talking to his uncle that was 'shitfaced'???

Lay off the jellies. :craphead: