Kris Boyd

marko10

aha the old he struggles against the better defenders! sorry to shoot that down in flames but he only failed to score against septic last year! just like laff and velicka realy! sorry to spoil that mate

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Healy's a player who i've never understood the fuss about.

Promising youngster, but never fufilled his potential.

Boyd isn't any lazier than the likes of Velicka and is a good goalscorer.

The reason he doesn't score against the big teams is that he;s never given 90 minutes to do it.

Did you see KB at the Wkend.NO-ONE in their right minds would pay that for a man who looks like a junior team player-fat, slow & clearly not in good condition after being put out to pasture for a couple of months.

Can score goals-no doubt but £3/4M?

I think Boydy is wasting his career thru his well known liking for all things bad & his general poor conditioning.

He has the ability to be a great goalscorer in any league in the world-if he only applied himself.

You dont need to be fast as a striker-just over a yard or two

It was thru clenched teeth I watched him try & get to a thru ball against PSG.

I reckon his 100 metre sprint time would be about 14/15 seconds.

Is he carrying an injury (fat isn't an injury). I have heard little about him in preseason apart from that cameo against psg. In an ideal world I would have loved to have heard of him scoring 3-4 goals already proving he is ready to attack this season with renewed vigour.

The fact that he looked a few yards off the pace compared to his teammates (especially Naismith who looked sharp) worries me. Yeah he can bag 30+ goals a season in the spl but he couldn't trouble an average european team who aren't even in europe this year...in preseason.

Whats the news behind the scenes...injury...complacency...its becoming a fucking joke. His reputation and price tag should be growing instead its looking stagnate.