Worst ever defeat?

The 1-1 draw with Hibs in May there had me pretty down for a few days. Obviously Celtic would make up for it 4 days later but I was pretty inconsolable at the time, thought we had thrown away the title. :mellow: I know it's not a defeat but it felt like it at the time.

Add Lyon to the list. :(

The 3-0 loss to lyon was bad, because it was them exacting revenge the best possible way they could, be replicating the 3-0 result and knocking us out of europe

The 1-0 and 2-0 losses to celtic last season were my first old firm losses and they were gutting

Kaunus away, after taking my brother to the home tie, I had to work the away leg and I was in work when Kaunus scored the goal watching upstairs on the tv :anguish:

TBH, I take defeats badly anyway, just some more than others, like the ones above but every defeat has me reeling

Zenit 2-0

That one last year, when JVoH scored last minute, effectively won them the title

Was a sore one for sure.

However i met a wee bird in The District after the game and she felt the full brunt of my frustration later that night. :hump:

Kaunas was the worst. Might not have been a defeat but the 1-1 draw against Bayern Munich when they scored with a deflection in the last minute when we had played so well was a tough one to take

0-1 Away to Kilmarnock in the second last game of the 1997-98 season is particulary gutting both then and now. Effectively lost us 10 in a row.

1-2 to Heart in the Scottish Cup final of the same season still grates as well, as it denied Smith, and many 9IAR legends a last swan song.

An OF match in the 01-02 season or around that time where we lost 1-0 at home and Hartson scored the winner, i was only around 9 and cried for about 2 hours.

Everytime Celtic beat us, it hurts me bad.

When Hibs beat us 3-0 at Ibrox a few years back. The one where Sproule scored a hat-trick, I got absolutly ripped as most of my family and friends are all Hibees.

3-0 vs Lyon and when Kaunas beat us were really bad.

Aberdeen 2-0, last game of the season, season before last. Truly gutted.

Kaunas

Aberdeen last game 07-08

Celtic 3-2 07-08 last minute winner

All hurt so bad but I sat on a park bench with my head in my hands for over an hour with the Kaunas one :anguish: Knew it would have dire consequences for the finances and would effect the club for years to come

Also the Dundee Utd cup final where they beat us in 94/95 (?) Craig Brewster scored past Ally Maxwell. Cried for ages like the young boy I was :(

0-1 Away to Kilmarnock in the second last game of the 1997-98 season is particulary gutting both then and now. Effectively lost us 10 in a row.

1-2 to Hearts in the Scottish Cup final of the same season still grates as well, as it denied Smith, and many 9IAR legends a last swan song.

Christ i forgot about those two. The Killie game was so sad. The players gave absolutely everything and when they did their lap of honour at the end you could see how gutted they all were. Had tears in my eyes that day and so did the rest of Ibrox

The hearts game was tough as well. They were a really good team at that time. It's a shame when you see McCoist scoring his final goal for the Gers and instead of celebrating he was running back to get the ball. It wasn't supposed to end like that