Gers chase James McArthur

RANGERS are preparing a bid for Hamilton kid James McArthur.

SunSport revealed the Ibrox club were keeping tabs on the midfielder last season.

Now Walter Smith will make an offer as he looks to replace skipper Barry Ferguson.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...s-want-Mac.html

We're actually linked with a player :ohmy: Not much info though.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we could be doing with a player like him as cover. If adam goes thats the cover gone because McCulloch i think will be used as a defender next year and the only other three CM's are Thomson, Edu and Mendes (first team ones anyways) and if one of them get injured then who? and he is young and could be great in a few years so IF we get him cheap then i would be delighted .Just my opinion remember.

So we are going to sign a player that our fans probably wont like, when we have no spare cash, for a position we already have many quality players in?

No chance, unless Walter has been on the sauce.

he was one of the stand outs in the Hamilton team last year but i highly doubt he will be coming to rangers. We already have top quality and quantity in that position so cant see it tbh.

he was one of the stand outs in the Hamilton team last year but i highly doubt he will be coming to rangers. We already have top quality and quantity in that position so cant see it tbh.

Exactly, the only reason we would foray into the transfer market is if we could find a LM or CB on a bosman and could afford his wages.