**The Official Rangers 3 vs 2 Man City match thread**

Gaz52

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought we were great tonight, much improved. gotta say though man city werent a patch on arsenal, who ripped us a new one. the difference in cohesion and movement was chalk and cheese. a great result nonetheless!!

As much as im delighted we've toppled the UK's richest team, does anyone else think superb performances like those from Davis etc will bring transfer attention!??

We cant let him go!

You can't worry about things like that.

debate time........davie scored the winner but at the aid of a deflection, however.......the deflection came off a rangers player and that person was boyd, now does that mean its daves goal or does it belong to boyd who apparently only scores against diddy teams ? :cheers:

debate time........davie scored the winner but at the aid of a deflection, however.......the deflection came off a rangers player and that person was boyd, now does that mean its daves goal or does it belong to boyd who apparently only scores against diddy teams ? :cheers:

If you're going to claim that a shot that skiffed off Boyd's arsecheeks is the one true answer to his critics, then I suggest you're getting desperate :pipe:

its Weirs goal boyd cant score against the big teams :)

If you're going to claim that a shot that skiffed off Boyd's arsecheeks is the one true answer to his critics, then I suggest you're getting desperate :pipe:

oh no you have me all wrong, i'm not a boyd lover nor do i hate the guy, i 'm talking about the ones who want to marry mr boyd you know the one........s :craphead:

i was there :) FUCKING FANTASTIC ;P crowd cheered everything the rangers players did, i was one of those booing shay given and bellamy ;P i think the booing made him mis-hit a few goalkicks, a fantastic performance overall by Rangers, there were a few dodgy moments in defence, but the crowd was on their feet almost every time we attacked :), i was in Copeland front btw

I was near you :gerbad::gerbad:

i was in row I seat 56 (or 57 or 58 one of those lol) behind and to the right of the goal, what about you?

Row R seat 128

I think it was Weir's goal, he was the 1 that took the shot, and Boyd never really moved. It would be harsh to take that off big Davie.

I missed that goal :( i left 3 mins before FT and as i was in the car park we heard a big roar! didn't know who scored until we saw copland stand jumping :gerbad:

I think it was Weir's goal, he was the 1 that took the shot, and Boyd never really moved. It would be harsh to take that off big Davie.

I missed that goal :(i left 3 mins before FT and as i was in the car park we heard a big roar! didn't know who scored until we saw copland stand jumping :gerbad:

Tut tut

It's because we parked at asda and its always murder to get out so we leave a couple of mins early :D

it was a fantastic atmosphere last night

I loved it when the whole broomloan and some of the govan stand were doing the bouncy

the man city fans were good too but their patters rotten

hopefully it can be an atmosphere like that at every home game

Any highlights to the goals kicking about?

here ya go, although sounds like the Butris Butragali from the 'fast show' is commentating. LOL

http://www.mysoccerplace.net/video/rangers...chester-city-32

at 0:37 why did the commentator say 'stillian petrov' when he scored <cr>

It translates to

"Rangers don't often come up against a player called petrov, the last one they played was stillian petrov and he was pish"