**The Official Rangers 3 vs 2 Man City match thread**

Gaz52

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result (tu)

How did Naismith play?

From what I heard Davis was superb and was by far the best player on the pitch?!?

In a game that had Robinho, Petrov, Adebayor and Ireland playing, Steve Davis shone through them all.

Naismith was also electric.

How did Boyd do when he came on?

Didnt do all that much, didnt really have a chance to tho, him n lafferty came on 4 novo n miller, lafferty shouldnt be out on the left cos he;s hopeless there, its obvious he's cutting in time after time n he's lucky if he manages it once n gets a cross in

Great result (tu)

How did Naismith play?

From what I heard Davis was superb and was by far the best player on the pitch?!?

Naismith was one of our best players

caused problems all night and as a result kept on getting fouled

Thought Steven Davis was outstanding and well deserved his MOTM.

Also special mention to Miller, Novo, Naismith and Mendes cause the way they were linking up was a joy to watch (tu)

Fittingly, my new Davis 7 home top arrived just after Half-time in the post. Ya beauty! :gerbad:

Was Novo and Naismith played as wingers in a midfield 4 or where they played in the 4-3-3 supporting Miller?

4-3-3 supportin miller, they linked up well, we should av scored at least 2 more goals with miller and novo missing sitters

I really hope we can hold on to big Madjid for the champions league. what a player getting forward as well, absolutely fearless!

We played really well tonight, full of confidence and really held our own against some great players!

WATP

pedro and davis were class tonight there link up play was superb and i thought novo and naismith caused a few problems...well done lads...take that display into the season and the league is ours again

just goes to show they can have all the money in the world but they wont beat the rangers!! ;):P