*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

Get that right up those Madrid bastards! What a delicate finish from Pato for the winner :drool: Justice done after Silva's goal wrongly disallowed. In fact that showed you how bad Madrid's defence is - 2 players and the keeper colliding into each other doh

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gerry Armstrongs a twat, saying Ronaldinho had made his "1st contribution" after about 80 minutes then in the next breath that he was having a great game. He also tried to claim Kaka doesnt have much pace, but his passing is really good (tu)

I think that was Rob Palmer(if that's his name). His commentary was stinking! I never thought it would be possible to mix up Kaka and Granero every single fucking time. Even when Kaka's 8 was on show, he still called him Granero. Then to get Pirlo and Nesta mixed up was the icing on the cake :anguish:

I think that was Rob Palmer(if that's his name). His commentary was stinking! I never thought it would be possible to mix up Kaka and Granero every single fucking time. Even when Kaka's 8 was on show, he still called him Granero. Then to get Pirlo and Nesta mixed up was the icing on the cake :anguish:

I thought it was Gerry Armstrong :lol: :s I noticed him getting Pirlo and Nesta mixed up to, was interesting to see how he thought Pirlo got from one side of the pitch to the other so quickly. Maybe Pirlo has that kind of pace that Kaka is lacking

Amorim at right back. Odd choice when Maxi is fit and on the bench! Would say that's the only downfall to this Benfica squad; it lacks two quality full backs. :pierre:

Some amount of football on tonight :drool:

Lazio v Villarreal UEFA Europa League Group G ITV4 (17:30-20:00) 18:00

Benfica v Everton UEFA Europa League Group I ESPN (17:30-20:00)

Ajax v Dinamo Zagreb UEFA Europa League Group B ESPN (20:00-22:15)

FC Nonce v Hamburg UEFA Europa League Group C ITV4 (20:00-22:30)

Fulham v AS Roma UEFA Europa League Group E Five (19:30-22:30)