Magic Fleck!

dee9

Seen highlights of game vs pompey and read several match reports!

Looks and sounds like Fleck had a very good game, if this lad keeps himself on the straight and narrow then we have one hell of a player.

Also read somewhere last week that Fleck signed a boot deal with adidas at the age of 14 can anyone confirm?

Looks and sounds like Fleck had a very good game, if this lad keeps himself on the straight and narrow then we have one hell of a player.

Also read somewhere last week that Fleck signed a boot deal with adidas at the age of 14 can anyone confirm?

I thought it was Nike but I suppose it could be Adidas. :P Rangers bought his family a house as well, definitely going to be a special player in the future.

One thing about Walter. Fantastic man manager. Knows when people need a good kick in the arse and not afraid to do it. I'm sure Fleck got what he deserved. And judging by some comments it does look like he had a strong match. Good for Fleck. Shows he can learn from his mistakes?

Lastly, Walter does things the right way in this regard. Behind closed doors. Although the Fleck situation leaked out, usually you don't hear too much of it. One of the things I admire most about Walter.

Now is the season to get him involved though, he's at that age now where if he's good enough he should be involved. We've wrapped him up for so long it can't continue.

And yes it was adidas (tu)

It was Adidas. (tu)

Rangers didny buy his family a house they rent it to them. I know of Fleck off the park, and what he's invovled in is sincere stupidity. As for his Football talent? Meh.. he's very average, spl will be his level

The boy is a wanker simple as that. As long as he does the biz for us tho i dont care what he does off the field

Rangers didny buy his family a house they rent it to them. I know of Fleck off the park, and what he's invovled in is sincere stupidity. As for his Football talent? Meh.. he's very average, spl will be his level

The boy is a wanker simple as that. As long as he does the biz for us tho i dont care what he does off the field

Would you care to elaborate in a PM mate ;)

Yet another 'EUREKA' moment concerning Fleck !!

Look, this lad is the real thing and it never fails to surprise me how many of our supporters cant see it. Walter has to give him a regular place this season or we will lose him to the EPL. There again, that would make some people happy who think hes not good enough for our great club.Trouble is with supporters like them we wont be great for very much longer !

What's up? You jealous of him or something?

Maybe it's just me but I don't buy all the hype surrounding Fleck.

it`s not about him skinning player, it`s his vision and touch what made him stand out at, 14 he could play in first team bounce games and not look out of place......................