***The Official Hearts 1 v 2 Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Brown Brogue
Walter said "he felt sorry" for NA as he had done nothing to merit him getting dropped.

Why fucking drop him then? :angry:

Aye, that comment was a bit much to take.

Still scratching my head,with that comment. <cr>

Because there is no way that Murray will allow Smith to have a goalkeeper on a long term 20 grand a week contract sitting on his arse on the bench week after week.

Kevin Thomson. Silly silly challenge. I thought you'd cut that out your game? Never a red though, especially not if Suso can get away with a yellow. And speaking of Suso, that wee diving fuck should've got a second yellow for a blatent dive at the edge of the box. And how many chances did the ref want to give Nade? Enough to get him off the park before he got sent anyway!

David Weir. Showed some great composure on the ball today. How many times has he stepped round guys like they weren't even there? Apart from that, poor poor show. John Fleck is having a mare.

From the Refs angle, i think it did look like a red. But on replay, i think it's one of those that could go either way. He went in hard, which i think made it look worse.

Weir has looked good. I agree, stepping past them like they are not there, he's the only one that has kept his head. The rest look like headless chickens! Hopefully Walter can calm them down and get the fire back into them.

It was a straight red card! 2 footed and very late

It was miss-timed, but no way was it a straight red. If it was, then Nade should have been off for going in on Bougherra with the studs up aswell. That was just as bad.

Craig Thompson is a dirty cheating bastard.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :mcculloch: :aaron:

:miller:

2nd half

do you think the guy with the parachute can play?

Thats what I would go for, but Walter won't be changing anything :rolleyes:

Got to laugh - McGregor made a mistake - so he gets slaughtered but the only difference between him and Bougie is his mistake did not (by the skin of his teeth) lead to a goal and that Thomson tackle was pretty bad. Davis is also pretty non-existent - looking like a bad day at the office!

It was miss-timed, but no way was it a straight red. If it was, then Nade should have been off for going in on Bougherra with the studs up aswell. That was just as bad.

Craig Thompson is a dirty cheating bastard.

:rolleyes:

Guest The Brown Brogue
. Get Fleck off he's utter shite and it's about time everycunt accepts it

:lol:

Dont think he's utter shite but I think he's definitely finding the step up to this level a steep learning curve and is struggling a bit to impose himself on games and get involved.

His trailing leg caught him, nothing 2-footed about it.

(tu)

It was the same as Suso's. Yellow card and talking to. Move on.

Near enough an identical tackle.

I think the ref decided to try and get a grip on the game he decided to let get out of hand.

Even outwith that shocker he's had several bad calls.

thomsons tackle was a straight red, hell you'd be shouting at the tele's or posting on here if this was tackle on one of our players. KT gave the ref the chance to send him off with that tackle, shagger is just a fucking idiot at times.

maxwell could have saved that, no scrap that letizi could have saved that.

Get Boyd on we need a goal i think we should look to the guy who runs away with top goalscorer every year?

The one who's never scored a goal for us at Tynecastle as well.

Facts dont mean fuck all just now