Beasley Out, Lovenkrands In

fleck21

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this whole PL thing is papertalk.Someone on here said pay as you play & another said £5000 a week.

Dreamland-he is a £15-£40k a week player-always has been & is a few years off £5000 a week.

I think this whole PL thing is papertalk.Someone on here said pay as you play & another said £5000 a week.

Dreamland-he is a £15-£40k a week player-always has been & is a few years off £5000 a week.

according to the sun newcastle are going to offer him a contract giving him 3 times the wage that we're willing to pay.

according to the sun newcastle are going to offer him a contract giving him 3 times the wage that we're willing to pay.

yes and thats why they let him go at end of last season and didnt tell him! doh and doh again and once more ffs doh

Pete may be going back to Newcastle

SSN transferwatch

Danish striker Peter Lovenkrands has revealed he would welcome the opportunity to secure a return to Newcastle United.

Lovenkrands left St James' Park at the end of last season after scoring three goals in 12 Premier League appearances following his arrival in January.

He has yet to find a new team and has recently been training with former club Rangers as he weighs up his options for the coming season.

Newcastle's caretaker boss Chris Hughton reportedly wants the 29-year-old back in his squad and Lovenkrands confirmed he would be keen to rejoin the club despite their relegation to the Championship.

Former Newcastle United and Rangers winger Peter Lovenkrands has rejected a move to Spanish giants Villareal signalling a scramble for the his signature. The free agent is interesting Fulham, Bolton Wanderers and former club Newcastle united according to reports in the Spanish press, and the Danish international is keen to stay in Britain as his family are settled.

Speaking to Ekstra Bladet Lovenkrands said: "That is correct, I have turned down a Spanish club.

"Out of consideration to my two children, I would like to remain in Great Britain."

Reports also suggest Lovenkrands will not rule out a move back to St. James Park after the ownership of the club has been resolved.

Former Newcastle United and Rangers winger Peter Lovenkrands has rejected a move to Spanish giants Villareal signalling a scramble for the his signature. The free agent is interesting Fulham, Bolton Wanderers and former club Newcastle united according to reports in the Spanish press, and the Danish international is keen to stay in Britain as his family are settled.

Speaking to Ekstra Bladet Lovenkrands said: "That is correct, I have turned down a Spanish club.

"Out of consideration to my two children, I would like to remain in Great Britain."

Reports also suggest Lovenkrands will not rule out a move back to St. James Park after the ownership of the club has been resolved.

Sometime mid 2014 then? :pipe: