• Bob McPhail
    • Marco Negri

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt

Negri! Fucking Negri! What!?

I'm taking him off that list. Embarrassing.

Can't believe 4 people voted for him as the best Rangers striker of all time.

Jimmy Smith is up there with the best of them. :)

(tu) Good shout Minstral as well as Willie Thornton, Jimmy Miller, Ralph Brand. It's got to be Super Ally though. Would say Hateley was a better all round player but uv still got to give it to Ally. So many important goals at important times

Do not under stand why anyone would put anybody but Ally if not for his goals his service and commitment alone to the club have been superb Ali wins by a country mile!!! :praise:

We are lucky to have had great strikers at our club but not one comes close to Ally.

seriously! 3 members voted boyd?

4 voted for Marco Negri!!

some of the voting is crazy, that cunt didn't even want to be here at the time, everyone remembers him for THAT half season and not his rank rotten attitude

I would probably agree that Mols is perhaps the most talented forward we ever had, and had it not been for that fecking German roadblock who knows how many he would have scored for us.

However our greatest ever has to be Super Ally. Not just is goal ratio but the shit it he put up with during the "Judge" season. He never let it get to him but keep coming off the bench to score goal after goal. It is hard to imagine a greatest Rangers XI that wouldnt include him.

Negri! Fucking Negri! What!?

I'm taking him off that list. Embarrassing.

Can't believe 4 people voted for him as the best Rangers striker of all time.

fuck you

explain why?

i would have to say the best i have seen who had everything was MICHAEL MOLS .he would have been outstanding if it wasnt for that injury..the biggest

heartbreak ive had as a gers fan seeing that guys career ending in such a fashion,although he did play again ,but it was the ultimate "what could have been"scenario...what a player.

Why wasnt Derek Johnstone on the list ? He held the most goals scored record until Mccoist overtook him , Johnstone was not the regular penelty taker though.Ooops ..he is..lol , i was thinking of Derek Parlane.

i would have to say the best i have seen who had everything was MICHAEL MOLS .he would have been outstanding if it wasnt for that injury..the biggest

heartbreak ive had as a gers fan seeing that guys career ending in such a fashion,although he did play again ,but it was the ultimate "what could have been"scenario...what a player.

We could say the same for Durrant.