9 man Rangers fight back to get a point against Celt*c..

was in the east enclosure as well that day!!

what an atmosphere,

big tel says he was in the changing room when goughie scored the equaliser and it was like a plane taking off outside, the noise was that loud!!

Was in the Copland Front, place was absolutely bouncing. The whole stadium was except the tims section of course. The tims were gutted and Graham Roberts made himself a Rangers legend that day.

Yeah, i just happen to be wearing the t-shirt with him conducting The Billy Boys.

1--Yes.

2--No. Celtic beat us 1-0 at Parkhead in Aug, 2-0 at Parkhead in Jan (Roberts in goal again after Woods got injured---no goalie subs then) and we lost 2-1 at Ibrox in March, despite a cracking Jan Bartram goal to level the score.

3- the subs were Davie Cooper (12) and Avi Cohen (14). Cohen played RB when he came on.

The words No Surrender come to mind when watching this game!

Listen to Joke Brown when Roberts gets pole axed (just before he conducts the 'orchestra'). He goes on a rant about Roberts faking injury, but watch Roberts right leg in the slo-mo replay......ouch!!!

I can still remember this as if it were yesterday! :D

I was in the main stand & it was in the days when the scum still got the West Enclosure & a small section of the top of the main stand. I was two rows away from the separation between us & them...closest I've ever been.

Needless to say that the first half was torture. Bayed by the tims, pumped by the players and left without a hope. Or so it seemed. Went for a half time pie with my mates & they had all chucked in the towel...a couple of them actually left to go & get steaming because they thought we'd lose by 5 or 6. I said 'You watch...we'll get a draw from this'...because Celtic were poor to be honest.

When Goughie scored nobody really believed that we'd actually equalised....it too so long for the ball to cross the line we thought everyone had stopped playing for the final whistle. It was only when I was on the floor with about 15 total strangers jumpin on me that I knew we'd grabbed a draw! Was only 1 point but that was just a fucking amazing day!!

BTW...just listen to that crowd when we've gone 2-0 down! Incredible!