Protestant and Proud

For the record it's Blouie and not Bhlouie.

I'm proud to be Protestant and proud to be British. I'm also extremely proud to be a Rangers fan and will leave it at that for the time being as there's no point in going round in circles. You have your views and I have mine.

That's your best post to date blouie! (tu)

Proud to be a Prod! There's hope !! Proud to be a Billy Boy next on the list! :uk:

Unfortunately not - I left all that behind in my teens when I grew up. The sad thing is the stadium actually misses the song as it's a real foot stomper and gets the fans up for the battle. Pity about one or two of the lyrics as if they could be slightly modified then we could all be happy. Chance would be a fine thing, eh?

:uk:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the record it's Blouie and not Bhlouie.

I'm proud to be Protestant and proud to be British. I'm also extremely proud to be a Rangers fan and will leave it at that for the time being as there's no point in going round in circles. You have your views and I have mine.

That's your best post to date blouie! (tu)

Proud to be a Prod! There's hope !! Proud to be a Billy Boy next on the list! :uk:

Unfortunately not - I left all that behind in my teens when I grew up. The sad thing is the stadium actually misses the song as it's a real foot stomper and gets the fans up for the battle. Pity about one or two of the lyrics as if they could be slightly modified then we could all be happy. Chance would be a fine thing, eh?

:uk:

I got more staunch with age !!! Just cover yer ears at the feeenyan bit !

Anyone who is in favour of the removal of such a banner is prejudiced and totally out of touch with Rangers fc .

Is it now also sectarian or offensive to actually be a protestant ?

Putting up banners with derogatory comments towards another group, religion or whatever is one thing and can be rightly challenged, but a group of fans displaying a banner which seeks to cause offence to no one is perfectly fine. Its those who deliberately seek to oppose such a thing that are the problem.

What has the Union Jack or Ulster flag got to do with Rangers ? What does half of our songs have to do with Rangers ?

Why dont we just remove everything from Ibrox on matchdays or even just play behind closed doors from now on, because thats the only way we'll keep C**** like those happy.

Anyone got a picture of the banner that was at Ibrox one game? Think the stewards got it removed. Am sure someone on here has it as there avator.

Why should that be removed?

A never said it should have been removed a said it did.

I personaly don't see any problem with the banner and would support more like this at Ibrox.

To bloody right the more the merrier i say.

'Cause i am Proddy and proud of it as we all should be

Anyone who is in favour of the removal of such a banner is prejudiced and totally out of touch with Rangers fc .

Putting up banners with derogatory comments towards another group, religion or whatever is one thing and can be rightly challenged, but a group of fans displaying a banner which seeks to cause offence to no one is perfectly fine. Its those who deliberately seek to oppose such a thing that are the problem.

What has the Union Jack or Ulster flag got to do with Rangers ? What does half of our songs have to do with Rangers ?

Why dont we just remove everything from Ibrox on matchdays or even just play behind closed doors from now on, because thats the only way we'll keep C**** like those happy.

:clap: :clap:

Good post (tu)

Of course being protestant and proud means being anti catholic and proud in this country.

It pisses me off when we cant fly innocent banners like this showing our loyalty to our religion and culture, and saying we're proud, if this was "Irish and Proud" nothing would be said but as soon as religion comes into the picture its sectarian, the tarriers can fly banners referencing IRA songs but we cant even say we're proud of our religion without getting stick, it appears you have to be ashamed of your religion if you live in this country, unless your catholic of course.

Bigot :angry:

Of course being protestant and proud means being anti catholic and proud in this country.

It pisses me off when we cant fly innocent banners like this showing our loyalty to our religion and culture, and saying we're proud, if this was "Irish and Proud" nothing would be said but as soon as religion comes into the picture its sectarian, the tarriers can fly banners referencing IRA songs but we cant even say we're proud of our religion without getting stick, it appears you have to be ashamed of your religion if you live in this country, unless your catholic of course.

Unfortunately we are not good at double entendres

Athiest and Proud.

Science V's Superstition.

Evolution, a proven fact V's A man in the sky done it.

Since when has evolution been a proven fact ?? personally i think we are all part of an alien experiment put here years ago to see how long it takes us to make contact with thempost-50305-1251808330_thumb.jpg

Those fiendish aliens, burying the fossil record so that we'd find it and jump to conclusions....