Boyd Rejects Trabzonspor !

DavieMacRFC

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish to fuck someone would come out and tell us how much we're actually in debt, its fucking pissing me off :mad: :mad:

The accounts will be published fairly soon, what difference is it going to make though ?

so we know exactly how serious it is, cause i'm getting worried :anguish:

I wish to fuck someone would come out and tell us how much we're actually in debt, its fucking pissing me off :mad: :mad:

The accounts will be published fairly soon, what difference is it going to make though ?

Well whatever you're thinking, it's a lot worse.

Well whatever you're thinking, it's a lot worse.

:anguish:

boyd s not in it for the money, he gave his signing on fee from killie to youth develpment he plays for the jersey unlike others , sure hes not pretty on the eye but he scores goals and is still only 26 and still to peak ,, keep him i say and give him a new deal

boyd s not in it for the money, he gave his signing on fee from killie to youth develpment he plays for the jersey unlike others , sure hes not pretty on the eye but he scores goals and is still only 26 and still to peak ,, keep him i say and give him a new deal

I went and checked there and was surprised, he really is 26 :wow:

I went and checked there and was surprised, he really is 26!

I agree -- as hard as it is in the day and age. If he was in it for the money, he'd have gone to BCFC. He loves The Rangers and simply want to play for the team he loves.

Have to respect that.

Only at Rangers would some fans be encouraging to sell our top scorer for the past few seasons / most natural goalscorer since McCoist.

30 goals a season, not one player in our team could get near that. Yet he rejects offers and people try spin it in a negative way

Really hope he stays and bangs in the goals again finishing top scorer as per usual. Hes not the finished article and against tougher opponents he can be posted missing at times, but to say he hasnt scored in crucial games is false, his goals played a big part in direction of the title.

If you had supported rangers your whole life and the only team you dream of playin for is rangers, and u get signed, would u leave the club you love because people dont think you can score against "BIG" teams?

Kris Boyd is rangers thru and thru, he mite not be the best player at the club or the most skillful but id rather have boyd in my team than anyone else. He puts the ball in the net maybe 2/3 times of asking. his ratio is awesome and he wants to be here. 1.5million or even 2mil is a joke, its not goin to help relieve the clubs debt, its just rangers trying to get him out.

I say stay boyd and fight for ur chance, and prove everyone wrong.

In both games he had clear cut chances and in both games he blew them.

So thats that is it? Two chances, and you don't get to play that game every season ever again?

So we forget about the 'greatest game he's ever had in a rangers shirt' (without scoring), the link up play, his pass that led to miller, who crossed it for the goal etc etc

We just focus on the fact he didn't scored against them in that game? But when it comes to talking negative about Boyd, we claim the opposite...? He might score, but it's just papering over the cracks..

:lol:

:ph34r: still no answer, i'll assume you had nothing to say..

Did I say that?

All I did was make the point that Boyd has missed two massive chances in games against Celtic and like I said back then it's those chances that ultimately seperate the men from the boys.

With his goalscoring talent Boyd should be scoring them with his eyes closed, but he isn't.

EDIT: You assumed wrong. I actually do have a life outwith RM. If you want to be on here spunking over Kris Boyd 18 odd hours a day, waiting to reply to each and every post you make then thats your business, so please don't resort to shamelessly quoting yourself giving it the "oh look he didn't reply to my point I win" please :rolleyes:

Thing that gets me (again and again) is Boyd gets criticised for missing two chances v Celtic and rarely get the opportunity to do much about it as he gets ditched for other 'big games', plenty of players have 'not done their jobs' v Sellik, I am sure I remember Klos having a few howlers v them but he got plenty chances to redeem himself. Boyd can score v anyone, a striker relies on service (apart from the £40M sort that can the odd time make their own chances) given time and a decent run.

Funny how that guy Fortune is criticised for working the channels too much and should be in the box more, yet Boyd...

Is there a happy medium with strikers or is it just the fans and press?

Did I say that?

All I did was make the point that Boyd has missed two massive chances in games against Celtic and like I said back then it's those chances that ultimately seperate the men from the boys.

With his goalscoring talent Boyd should be scoring them with his eyes closed, but he isn't.

EDIT: You assumed wrong. I actually do have a life outwith RM. If you want to be on here spunking over Kris Boyd 18 odd hours a day, waiting to reply to each and every post you make then thats your business, so please don't resort to shamelessly quoting yourself giving it the "oh look he didn't reply to my point I win" please :rolleyes:

Oh ffs, someone can't take a joke? :lol:

Why do people always take things the wrong way over the internet? As if the fact i'm debating with you means i'm in some sort of massive slagging brawl where every post to eachother we are having another bigger attack on the other person..

We're, as far as i knew, debating our points on the subject, as much as we would in a pub, you assuming i ment 'oh look he didn't reply i win' is wrong, i didn't mean that at all, it was just a jesty "nothing to say on the matter?" post..

:pipe:

Anyway.. back to the world of Boyd..

Jardine tips Boyd for legend status

Sandy Jardine believes Kris Boyd has the potential to be a Rangers legend one day - if he remains at the club long enough.

The striker's goalscoring record since arriving at Ibrox in January 2006 has made him a firm favourite with the fans and he looks set to continue where he left off last season by bagging three goals already to take him to the top of the club's scoring charts.

He looks set to remain at Rangers beyond Tuesday`s transfer deadline, despite interest from Trabzonspor and Hertha Berlin, but talks have yet to take place over a new deal with his current contract set to expire at the end of the season.

A future at Rangers beyond this season will come down to finances but Jardine - who spent 18 years as a player at Ibrox - believes he is already showing signs of earning legendary status at the club one day.

He said: "He's got a chance to do it because, if you look at his goalscoring record so far, it's absolutely fantastic. Exceptional, I would say.

"But `legend' is a word people band about too easily. To be a legend, it's not just about your ability over a season - it's about your ability over a length of time. Kris has got an exceptional record but you have to give some more years before you can qualify for something like that."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/01092009/63/...end-status.html