Boyd Rejects Trabzonspor !

DavieMacRFC

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Boyd would quite happily sign a new 5 year deal on his current terms!

He just wants to stay and play for Rangers.

No doubt he'd sign a 5 years deal and wanting to play for us, but i severely doubt he'd sign on his current terms. Cause if it was that simple he would be tied up already.

The club haven't looked at the contracts though. We'll see what happens when the window is over and if he is still here.

No doubt, Boyd and his agent have been in contact regarding a new contract over the last year with us.

If it was that simple that Boyd went look i don't care about money i know we've not got much to spare, i just want to play here give me a 5 year extension on the same terms. Would we be having this debate?

I'm not bothered about the contract situation because the most important thing was to get back in the team and back among the goals."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa...s_not_deals.php

I think we would because the club would say we're going to look at the contracts after the window like Smith has said.

No doubt he'd sign a 5 years deal and wanting to play for us, but i severely doubt he'd sign on his current terms. Cause if it was that simple he would be tied up already.

He's not been offered a new contract yet. I reckon he'd easily sign a new deal on his current terms, it's just he's not been offered them yet, or if he has, Rangers, his agent and Boyd himself have kept it very quiet.

Muff, I for one refuse to believe that preliminary talks haven't took place over the last year. Both will know whats been offered and what is required. Wasn't that long ago John Viola said he was going to sit down with us a discuss a new contract with Ferguson before he left.

I have to agree with Muff here, if Boyd gets offered a contract then he will accept it without any hesitation. The boy wants to stay and break records for this club and in this day and age when players can have about 5 different clubs by there 22 then we should be appauding that and offering him a contract whenever we can.

I am fast becoming an admirer of Boyd the person, he is a Rangers man who wants to stay a Rangers man. (tu)

The club haven't looked at the contracts though. We'll see what happens when the window is over and if he is still here.

No doubt, Boyd and his agent have been in contact regarding a new contract over the last year with us.

If it was that simple that Boyd went look i don't care about money i know we've not got much to spare, i just want to play here give me a 5 year extension on the same terms. Would we be having this debate?

I'm not bothered about the contract situation because the most important thing was to get back in the team and back among the goals."

I think we would because the club would say we're going to look at the contracts after the window like Smith has said.

All that quote suggests that Boyd is weighing up his options, but is hoping to be a part this year. It doesn't suggests anything else.

If it was that simple regarding his contract as i said above, we would have tied him up already.

I really don't know what to make of this tbh.

One one hand I want him to go as it is looking increasingly unlikely that he won't be getting a new contract anytime soon but on the other hand our squad is that thin that he will be needed this season.

Bring on Tuesday 1st September 17:00!

Rumours floating about Vital Rangers HQ suggest that should Rangers manage to move on both Kris Boyd and DaMarcus Beasley, a centre-half would arrive on a loan deal by close of play tomorrow.

Despite the lack of activity, Rangers have been rumoured to have a Centre-Back lined up for some time in the event that certain cuts in both the debt and wage-bill are met.

In what would be a massive gamble, rumours suggest that Rangers, as they have been for some time, would be more than willing to cash in on their top marksman in an effort to bring in a centre half.

We'll bring you more on this as soon as we hear it...

http://www.rangers.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=515857

All that quote suggests that Boyd is weighing up his options, but is hoping to be a part this year. It doesn't suggests anything else.

If it was that simple regarding his contract as i said above, we would have tied him up already.

Or it could suggest that he's not bothered about the contract situation because it's not a huge issue now.

Wouldn't it be great if Boyd moved to Hamburg and scored the winner against the tims at the piggery!

think i would prefer him to be scoring winners at the piggery for us.

He won't move abroad so i don't know what everyone is getting worked about

Think that would do nicely :)

The thing that makes me think this is all a load of shite is the clubs he is getting linked with. It started off with Hertha Berlin, now it's a Turkish side and back to more German teams (Schalke, Hannover) And it all apears to be coming from the same newspaper!

think i would prefer him to be scoring winners at the piggery for us.

He won't move abroad so i don't know what everyone is getting worked about

because the intent is there to allow him to leave.

Don't bet on it. Walter's opinion on Boyd is probably still as divided as the Rangers support.

Got to give Boyd credit here, rejecting head spinning money at other clubs to stay with the People.

They are a big difference in looking at a bid, and accepting it doh

See when a club keeps accepting transfers bids and even loan deals for the same player, it's a indication you are not part of the clubs long term plans. it's not hard to work out ;)

Or that we're fucked money wise and will take anything?

The lack of any transfer inwards shows that, even FREE players aren't coming in :lol:

They will be players in that bracket, like our players with contracts just about to run out....

Our main players like Bougherra, Mendes, Davis etc will take a big bid to shift.

Personally don't think we'd say no to any bids that are about 2 million or so, the financial situation is even worse than i thought.

No way we would sell Bougherra, Mendes or Davis for £2million.

we would if they only had a year left the same as boyd

They are a big difference in looking at a bid, and accepting it doh

See when a club keeps accepting transfers bids and even loan deals for the same player, it's a indication you are not part of the clubs long term plans. it's not hard to work out ;)

Or that we're fucked money wise and will take anything?

The lack of any transfer inwards shows that, even FREE players aren't coming in :lol:

They will be players in that bracket, like our players with contracts just about to run out....

Our main players like Bougherra, Mendes, Davis etc will take a big bid to shift.

Personally don't think we'd say no to any bids that are about 2 million or so, the financial situation is even worse than i thought.

No way we would sell Bougherra, Mendes or Davis for £2million.

we would if they only had a year left the same as boyd

But they aren't, and as i said...