Ferry (loan)

Sheridan (loan)

O'Dea (loan)

Millar (loan)

Hutchinson (loan)

Doumbe

Hartley

McGlinchey

Both teams have had to cut costs this summer i say we have come out of it looking the far healthier. Add Walter being our manager as opposed to monkey hied then we should all be pretty happy tonight.

Fortune is better than Hesselink, N'Guemo is better than Hartley and Fox is better than Naylor. Zaluska is better back up than Mark Brown, don't have a clue about Josh Thomson or whatever his name is and i think Zhi is a decent player.

So yes, i think they have strengthened. I hope i'm very wrong about that!

But at the end of the day all that matters is what we do.

Hesselink, Hartley, Nakamura and O'Dea - out

N'Guemo, Fox, Fortune, Zhi ? - in

That's the first team changes and by the looks of it, on paper they haven't really strengthened as much as i expected. Definately nothing to be afraid about from our point of view

Fortune is better than Hesselink, N'Guemo is better than Hartley and Fox is better than Naylor. Zaluska is better back up than Mark Brown, don't have a clue about Josh Thomson or whatever his name is and i think Zhi is a decent player.

So yes, i think they have strengthened. I hope i'm very wrong about that!

But at the end of the day all that matters is what we do.

Cant agree with that bit!

They might have strengthened, but its not significantly. They really didn't impress me against Hibs!

They still have 9 points in the bag like we do. Looks in the balance currently.

who cares what they have done

we all know they will dive and cheat and try to con refs like larrson sutton petrov nakamura and now mcdonald killen mcgayday but if the refs like mcdonald have the balls to stand up to them then on an even playing field we will win the league

N'Guemo and Fox are better than what they had before so I would say yes in some ways they have strengthened this year however loosing Hartley and Nakamura could come back to hurt them.

I know Hartley wasn't used often last season but he is the sort of player you can count on in the SPL when you have injuries and I feel they are a little light in that area now. Nakamura was also an important part of there European game plan and was always good for winning and scoring set pieces.

I think N'Guemo is a good player but I don't feel that he is the right player to partner brown as neither are really offensive, however when Celtic play with Mcgeady and Maloney then I feel this can work in the SPL.

Fox looks a player in terms of attack, his crossing is very good and his corners will cause a lot of trouble. However as Celtic are now more attacking I can see him being caught out at the back as he likes to get up the park.

Only time will tell with these signings however I'm confident that we have more than enough to beat them :)

The only one of their signings i've been impressed with is Fox really, I think he's going to do well with the scum. I don't see Fortune as much better than Jan Vinegar of Castlemilk and the only Ceptic striker I rate at the moment is McDonald and Samaras is a plank of wood. They are really going to miss Nakamura's "dive then free kick" routine, N'Guemo seems ok. Don't see the team any better as last year..we have nothing to fear if we go out against them with a positive attacking attitude.

The only one of their signings i've been impressed with is Fox really, I think he's going to do well with the scum. I don't see Fortune as much better than Jan Vinegar of Castlemilk and the only Ceptic striker I rate at the moment is McDonald and Samaras is a plank of wood. They are really going to miss Nakamura's "dive then free kick" routine, N'Guemo seems ok. Don't see the team any better as last year..we have nothing to fear if we go out against them with a positive attacking attitude.

Agreed Fox looks good but havent heard of any of thier signings apart from Zaluska.

The league isnt won or lost during OF games anymore neither team are that good, too many points lost on the road usually decides the title.

I feel it is just as important to win the league again this season than it was last season, totally depressing to hear Ian Durrant saying the problem with Boyd is down to finances.

Celtic are better than last season. N'Guemo is better than Hartley and Fox is better than Naylor. Can't really see a difference between JVOH and Fortune and they didn't replace Nakamura, who I didn't rate anyway. It will go right to the last few games yet again.

Fuck Celtic, said all pre season to any cunt that will listen, WE have the best squad in the SPL all that matters is WE win our games couldnt give a fuck what monkey heid and co do over at the san giro not my concern. i look forward to a little Euro run also (tu)

Celtic are better than last season. N'Guemo is better than Hartley and Fox is better than Naylor. Can't really see a difference between JVOH and Fortune and they didn't replace Nakamura, who I didn't rate anyway. It will go right to the last few games yet again.

I honestly can't understand why so many Bears didn't rate Nakamura,I always envied the Scum for signing him.I thought he was a cracking player,and there was noone happier than me when he left. (tu)

I honestly can't understand why so many Bears didn't rate Nakamura,I always envied the Scum for signing him.I thought he was a cracking player,and there was noone happier than me when he left. (tu)

Dont get me wrong here, I was happy when he left as he won a lot of matches for Celtic, but he rarely/never did it on the old firm stage and was very quiet in matches, I was still pretty pleased that they lost him for nothing though :P