Official rumour !

CSWIP1690

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter Smith will be offered the Scotland job again when his contract at Ibrox is up

You know where you heard it !

i was gonna say that i think you are on the wrong site bud, but actually you are on the wrong planet. the tartain army still see wattie as a traitor

Walter Smith will be offered the Scotland job again when his contract at Ibrox is up

i was gonna say that i think you are on the wrong site bud, but actually you are on the wrong planet. the tartain army still see wattie as a traitor

You sillybilly the drunks do not have a say in the matter just ask the other Smith Gordon :gerbad:

You sillybilly the drunks do not have a say in the matter just ask the other Smith Gordon :gerbad:

your dead right, what was i thinking. when do the fans ever get a say with the s.f.a ? infact anyone who the fans want is normally put to the end of the queue. what do we know ? the s.f.a always get it right, eh ?