Was Boyd even playing today?

Davie2909

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He say's he wants to play in the Champions League, yet turns in performances like that. Not a chance of him playing in the best club competition in the World.

Slow, lazy, lethargic, looks heavy and unfit, can't hold it up, piss poor 1st touch, absolutely no movement, and it affect's us. People say we don't create enough chancess for him, well he doesn't create enough time, and space up top.

He was given a couple of through balls to chase, yet was either too slow to latch on to it, or just gave up. No one is blaming Boyd for dropped points, some are just highlighting his woeful performance, once again.

Get rid off him please Walter.

He say's he wants to play in the Champions League, yet turns in performances like that. Not a chance of him playing in the best club competition in the World.

Slow, lazy, lethargic, looks heavy and unfit, can't hold it up, piss poor 1st touch, absolutely no movement, and it affect's us. People say we don't create enough chancess for him, well he doesn't create enough time, and space up top.

He was given a couple of through balls to chase, yet was either too slow to latch on to it, or just gave up. No one is blaming Boyd for dropped points, some are just highlighting his woeful performance, once again.

Get rid off him please Walter.

(tu)

It's hard to tell when he's trying hard, because he looks fucked and dripping in sweat after 20 minutes anyway :pipe:

Anyway, I still think that Lafferty's his replacement.

The team were awful against Motherwell and threads were made about other players. Those threads are never as big because the other players don't get the blind backing that Boyd does, but they're still there if people want to have a moan.

Boyd was poor, people said so. Boo bloody hoo!

It's hard to tell when he's trying hard, because he looks fucked and dripping in sweat after 20 minutes anyway :pipe:

The team were awful against Motherwell and threads were made about other players. Those threads are never as big because the other players don't get the blind backing that Boyd does, but they're still there if people want to have a moan.

Exactly. Don't understand why Boyd gets this blind backing then when on the occasion when he actually does put in a bit of effort suddently he's the new Van Basten :craphead:

its the same old.. when Boydie doesn't score and doesn't offer anything else we moan

Dado wasn't a prolific scorer but look at his brilliance at holding the ball and creating chances for others in and around the box.

When he was on the ball in a tight corner you knew he would create something whereas Kris ....well we all know...

we love him when he's scoring but jump on his back when he doesn't as it highlights his weaknesses in the athletical and technical department

Papa, looking at it another way Boyd gets the absolute abuse handed out every week on here, hence the huge threads every week. I watched the game again and Boyd was poor no doubt, however he did have a hand in both of our best chances created in the match. People want him to get more assists, if people had been more clinical then Boyd should have had 2 assists on Saturday, people would accept that from Misser but not from Boyd, he needs to scroe a hat-traick every week to satisfy some people. Boyd was in his own box trying to defend on more than one occasion leaving Misser issolated as the ball gets cleared out. Tactics as Watty's domain and he likes to flood our own box with defendersat set pieces - this means strikers get isolated and have no support, what the feck are they meant to do versus 3 defenders. Also we played a lot deeper because Davie was injured for a long spell in the match, the midfield could not support the strikers in open play as they should. The whole team was pish yet Boyd gets it in the neck again.

Boyd is Boyd and there will always be threads on him.

I learned nothing new about him at the weekend, except that he's maybe not that bothered about impressing for a new deal.

Same old, same old.

Davis, Mendes, Bougherra - hell, even a few negative threads about McGregor were made as well. As I said, they just don't seem as big because people don't blindly back the players mentioned above.

I learned nothing new about him at the weekend, except that he's maybe not that bothered about impressing for a new deal.

Same old, same old.

Davis, Mendes, Bougherra - hell, even a few negative threads about McGregor were made as well. As I said, they just don't seem as big because people don't blindly back the players mentioned above.

his performance at the weekend was absolutely shocking but do you not think there is that bit more attention that gets focused on boyd after a bad display?

Same old, same old.

his performance at the weekend was absolutely shocking but do you not think there is that bit more attention that gets focused on boyd after a bad display?

There always will be because so many people back him to the hilt, regardless of what he does.

Hopefully this is his last season. A move away in January would be ideal.

We can win, and, win the league without him. At times, we'd be better playing with 10 men than having him on the park.

Another season, yet more dissappointment from Boyd re his all round game, and performance - simply not good enough. Time and time again, he fails to deliver.

He's the most infuriating player in our squad.

I'd rather sell him in January than let him go for nothing, that's for sure.

Above that, I'd rather he got the finger out, scored 30 and earned himself a new deal.

well he has been here for 4 years now and he hasn't really improved that much tbh. If he wanted a new contract he'd have bust a gut on Saturday but like a few other they weren't interested

Same old, same old.

There always will be because so many people back him to the hilt, regardless of what he does.

So your saying that all the people get on his back to spite those that "blind back" him?... I dont know many people backing him after yesterdays performance mind you

Same old, same old.

So your saying that all the people get on his back to spite those that "blind back" him?... I dont know many people backing him after yesterdays performance mind you

Kinda, yeah.

If Mendes has a minger, then everyone's agreed.

If Boyd has a minger, someone will say so, then somewill will say that it's okay because he scored two last week, then the other will say that doesn't matter and so on and so on.