Was Boyd even playing today?

Davie2909

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If no chances are being created then he is a waste of a jersey!

His horrific attempt of a lay off to McCulloch in the second half summed him up!

Thats a good point, if our team arent creating, we look to our strikers to at least try and create a glimmer of hope, boyd isnt really capable of doing that often enough and if the team dont click, boyd wont click

I'm really concerned about Boyd, as I said in the match thread this is a player that is looking for a new contract and wanting a start in Europe, yet he puts in that performance.

This was a golden chance for him to elevate him into contention with everybody below par, and make Walter job that wee bit harder.

He was bloody awful.

He did fuck all, ran about as if he was towing a caravan and rarely did he ever manage to direct the ball near (never mind actually getting the header to a team mate) one of our own players.

If they ever was a phrase that summed up Boyd performance today, this is it.

Poor game from everyone, including Boyd.

For me he was trying too much to attempt to header it, pass it and link up, when today i'd happily have had him just stick the ball in the net. Good header over to Papac early on, but like i said, i'd rather at that point he'd have just done his usual punt it into the net. No goal presence today, from him or any of the strikers.

Looked slow too.

4/10

I'm really concerned about Boyd, as I said in the match thread this is a player that is looking for a new contract and wanting a start in Europe, yet he puts in that performance.

This was a golden chance for him to elevate him into contention with everybody below par, and make Walter job that wee bit harder.

Boyd shouldn't be on the bench for CL

He was bloody awful.

He did fuck all, ran about as if he was towing a caravan and rarely did he ever manage to direct the ball near (never mind actually getting the header to a team mate) one of our own players.

If they ever was a phrase that summed up Boyd performance today, this is it.

You can stick that one on Whittaker too actually :lol:

For me he was trying too much to attempt to header it, pass it and link up, when today i'd happily have had him just stick the ball in the net. Good header over to Papac early on, but like i said, i'd rather at that point he'd have just done his usual punt it into the net. No goal presence today, from him or any of the strikers.

Looked slow too.

4/10

He was trying too much?

I think people will feel he wasn't trying enough!

Looked slow too.

4/10

He should have been off at half time. Didn't put in any effort in whatsoever. 1/10 and im being generous