Craig Bellend in

tommy2212

The Press Association have made available a photograph that appears to show Craig Bellamy of Manchester City involved in an altercation with a supporter after the Citizens' defeat in the Manchester derby.

The match ended 4-3 at Old Trafford, Manchester United's Michael Owen seeing to it that Craig Bellamy's two-goal haul was rendered meaningless.

The fiery Welshman had twice netted the equaliser to make the game 2-2 and then 3-3, the latter goal coming just before stoppage time began.

What caused the potential altercation, as well as the circumstances around this image, are not yet known.

In another off-pitch flashpoint, Javier Garrido of City was apparently struck by a missile thrown by a United fan at half-time.

But the Bellamy incident as yet remains unclear, with only this image below as yet released to the public.

Coach Mark Hughes was asked about the incident by the Manchester Evening News after the game, and moved to play down what is now being described by several sources as a 'push'.

"I’m sure people will make a nuisance about that," he said.

"I seem to recall Brian Clough clipping someone around the ear and he was lauded as a national hero. Maybe it will be the same case with Craig but I doubt it."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009...tch-altercation

Hope the wee arsehole gets a ban :)

Manchester United should be fined for not controlling their support!

Craig Bellamy is a fucking idiot - they showed the clip on Sky Sports - there was absolutely no need for Bellamy to go over to the supporter, whilst the stewards had him pinned down, and push him in the face.

A horrible, little t**g bastard!

I wouldn't even let him get the first punch in, little cunt.

papa look at the guy that has been punched, his arms are being held by the stewards, he has no chance at defending himself.

Shouldn't be on the park.

But if you had both arms free I meant........

papa look at the guy that has been punched, his arms are being held by the stewards, he has no chance at defending himself.

Should have just stuck the head on the wee scrote!

Internet gangsta :rolleyes:

no whats quite funny

if bellamy hadnt played for that lot, half the abuse he gets would disappear lol

No, most English fans hate him as well because he's a twat. I would have disliked him if he hadn't played for Celtic.