**Official FIFA 10 Thread**

FlippinEck

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate people who send you message in a foreign language after a game.

I said to him, "Fuck off, understand that?"

:lol:

I was once called a "loosser" off some foreigner :rolleyes:

"Motherfucker" is also a common one!

People keep disconnecting :anguish:

Although I just had an epic game as Chelsea against ManUre. Was 4-1 down at half time and won 6-5 :pipe:

Its either disconnecting or rage quitting :pipe:

Definitely rage quitting. Was just beating Barca 2-0 with Rangers. As soon as the ball hit the net for the second goal the guy quit! :wanker:

I keep all my messages for a laugh :P some voice ones of americans moaning one saying HEY STOP NUBE TOOOOOBING

about 20 that consist of

.................................. dirty orange bastard etc :lol:

I'm doing so horrible at this right now.

5 game losing streak, record is;

P 80

W 41

D 4

L 35

Thing is, I play the better football every game, but can't fucking hold onto wins.

To think I won 11 in a row with Rangers at first.....

• 2 weeks later...

FUCK YOU ALL. MY BAP TEAM WILL FUCKING TAKE ANY OF YOUR SHITTY TEAMS YA BUNCH OF HOMO'S. BRING IT FUCKING ON.

CRAIGLANG UNITED FC CHAMPIONS o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOH CAPPYYYYYYYY I LOVE YOU, I WANNA MARRY YOU CAPPY!!!!!! SHAG MY WIFE CAPPY I WISH I HAD JESUS HAIR TOO CAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY.

GAZ HOO AT THE BACK POST NANANANANANANA (8)(h5)

FUCK YE.

FUCK YOU ALL. MY BAP TEAM WILL FUCKING TAKE ANY OF YOUR SHITTY TEAMS YA BUNCH OF HOMO'S. BRING IT FUCKING ON.

CRAIGLANG UNITED FC CHAMPIONS o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOH CAPPYYYYYYYY I LOVE YOU, I WANNA MARRY YOU CAPPY!!!!!! SHAG MY WIFE CAPPY I WISH I HAD JESUS HAIR TOO CAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY.

FUCK YE.

AM ALSO THERE...WERE FOOKING AWESOME!

FUCK YE.

What the actual fuck.

FUCK YE.

is that you navid :sherlock: