Celtic fans have complained to the SFA about two tackles

Celtic fans have made a complaint to the SFA disciplinary committee about two tackles form sundays game and now expect them to investigate (which they won’t). Weirs tackle on mcdonald and Laffertys tackle on the Chinese boy were both given as fouls and punished no further, the ref also didn’t include them in any report or feel the need to refer them to a video review panel meaning the SFA will do nothing…

Also apparently there board at the piggery are going to say something about the penalty decisions to the press…….

They always take defeat really well don’t they….might make them stop greeting about our singing for a while….

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the irony! I wonder if they will include Glenn Lovvens incident involving Edu that the referee also missed or the countless penalties that they were awarded last year for fuck all?

I think celtc should take out a dictionary and look up the word DIGNITY!

Oh the irony! I wonder if they will include Glenn Lovvens incident involving Edu that the referee also missed or the countless penalties that they were awarded last year for fuck all?

Too big a word mate, they should start with cunt and work on it from there ;)

They would check the dictionary and see the meaning for Cunt;

1. A dirty, unwashed celtic fan. Can also be referred to as a 'Benefit Busting Bastard'

2. Scott Brown, Scott McDonald, Glenn Loovens, Stephen McManus...

3. When a bunch of scrotes commute together every second Saturday and sit in a piss stained stadium watching boring football. ''There are over 50,000 cunts inside celtc park except on Europa League night when it is Giro time and only 35,000 cunts commute together.

4. Another name for a women's genitalia.

They would check the dictionary and see the meaning for Cunt;

1. A dirty, unwashed celtic fan. Can also be referred to as a 'Benefit Busting Bastard'

2. Scott Brown, Scott McDonald, Glenn Loovens, Stephen McManus...

3. When a bunch of scrotes commute together every second Saturday and sit in a piss stained stadium watching boring football. ''There are over 50,000 cunts inside celtc park except on Europa League night when it is Giro time and only 35,000 cunts commute together.

4. Another name for a women's genitalia.

:lol: same dictionary I use that one

If McDonald's challenge on Wilkie doesn't merit a ban then Weir's doesn't. I can't remember Lafferty's tackle, what minute was it in?

He reached for the ball and ended up putting his boot into Wing Wang's balls!

It was a magical moment :D