Celtic fans have complained to the SFA about two tackles

So we'll see the SFA investigating McManus (elbowing lafferty near the touchline), McDonald ( Elbowing Whittaker in the box and the forearm smash across Smith's head).

F*cking cry-baby nonces need to stfu and accept they just got beat.

Simples.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If McDonald's challenge on Wilkie doesn't merit a ban then Weir's doesn't. I can't remember Lafferty's tackle, what minute was it in?

He reached for the ball and ended up putting his boot into Wing Wang's balls!

It was a magical moment :D

I was delighted with both tackles.

Lafferty scudding Zheng Zhi and Weir ripping his studs down McDonald's spine was a joy to watch.

If McDonald's challenge on Wilkie doesn't merit a ban then Weir's doesn't. I can't remember Lafferty's tackle, what minute was it in?

I was delighted with both tackles.

Lafferty scudding Zheng Zhi and Weir ripping his studs down McDonald's spine was a joy to watch.

Was quite pleased with Whittaker for not taking any shit from that wee fat Aussie in the box as well.

Ha, apparently they're writing to the SFA to complain about the refs again.. This time its about the coin toss at the start - they object to the head of our Queen - so I suppose they always call "Tails".

Cupid Stunts .. :rolleyes:

Sorry m8, I was just off on one - a bit of speculation (but that doesn't mean its not true) :lol:

Guess Im out of it a bit here...what with the 'SIMPLES" ?

Someone explain?

Thanks

New buzz word started by a TV ad as far as I know. The TBO banner on Sunday was a play on it. comparethemarket.com/comparethetitles.com.

Someone explain?

Thanks

New buzz word started by a TV ad as far as I know. The TBO banner on Sunday was a play on it. comparethemarket.com/comparethetitles.com.

Ok..thanks.

Someone explain?

Thanks

Ok..thanks.

No problem. Just shows the power of the media..

Who do I complain to about those fcukin horrendous strips ? Ma fcukin eyes are still smartin after Sunday lookin at the Broomloan, it wis starin intae high viz fcukin hell ! These gypsy tramp bhastards need a 90 minute makeover as well as the 90 minute turnover they goat oan Sunday ! :sherlock:

Who do I complain to about those fcukin horrendous strips ? Ma fcukin eyes are still smartin after Sunday lookin at the Broomloan, it wis starin intae high viz fcukin hell !

The company that supplies the uniforms for the bin men. Can't remember their name.

>edited typo...

We should complain about them starting fires, chocking us with green smoke, diving, and being skum :D

Ill second that. Cldny believe ma eyes when the stewards and police put it out then just walked away without doin fuck all

We should complain about them starting fires, chocking us with green smoke, diving, and being skum :D

Surely a health & safety danger issue, choke each other all they like put if the wind changed direction a steward may have enhaled their venom. Not the smoke, just their rancid stench.

:sherlock::21:

to be fair i thought the wee pork link done alright for himself

considering he was working in the noodle bar till 6am that morning, :rolleyes:

I hope they do complain - an official complaint from their Board would be even better.

I would sincerely hope that Rangers FC then demand that the SFA bring charges against them for bringing the game into disrepute - I'd go further and send a copy of said complaint to UEFA and FIFA.

No-one should take seriously any complaints about "fairness" from a shower of pond-dwelling scum who think nothing of using the death of an ex-employee (one they chased out of their puss-filled club) to get a game postponed because, at that time, they had injuries and suspensions that made them weaker than they already were.

Pitiful.

Celtic FC - Scotland's REAL Shame!! :angry: