***The Official Dundee United 0 v 1 Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember everyone was gutted when he was injured but all of a sudden he's all the "cunts" of the day now.

Everyone expected him to be the saviour of the team "Lafferty will come back and sort this out". I said at the time people will expect to much of him, and they have, and now he's getting it.

So you don't think folks are being a bit harsh on him?

Aye, calling him a cunt and that is harsh.

Fair criticism of his play is fine though.

Thats a really bad attempt to dive, how stupid, fell over a second with noone near him.

It was a shoulder tackle and Lafferty stumbled lets not go OTT over it.

No chance that was a stumble, he dived clear as day.

He never dived, i'd like to see you running at full speed in these conditions and get a nudge and see if you could stay on you're feet!

If i knew id stumbled i wouldn't turn around angry and shouting for the call though.

Everybody still asks for a decision regardless, even Boyd does it when thing go against him.

He got a nudge and stumbled at full speed, nothing more, nothing less.

I'd hate to be in the trenches with some people on here.

What happened to supporting the team?

Since when were our players cunts?

Unbelievable.

Also, McBoyd..... The conditions are ridiculous, players are falling over without being touched and simply cant turn as there studs arent sticking in the ground. Lafferty was nudged, not enough for a penalty, but to suggest he dived if just bizarre.

He asked for a penalty in hope, after all the ref still has to make a decision.

Good game and can still go any way. We need another goal. Lafferty and Naismith can do better and Thomson still looks off the pace after injury, but see signs of him improving. Wilson is doing well for a 17 year old in this type of game under these conditions. Another goal and I would feel more comfortable. Long way to go as DU have had their fare share of the chances.

We are playing some excellent football from middle to front but we need that 2nd goal.

There are no fucking groundsmen on the pitch at half time!!!??? Utd were clever switching sides at KO the pitch is really bad in the end we are shooting into.

I've seen worse though and this game should continue, whether we are 1 goal in front or not.

Whittaker is playing very well defensivly by the way. Back 4 looks very solid today (tu)

Thats a really bad attempt to dive, how stupid, fell over a second with noone near him.

He never dived, i'd like to see you running at full speed in these conditions and get a nudge and see if you could stay on you're feet!

If i knew id stumbled i wouldn't turn around angry and shouting for the call though.

Everybody still asks for a decision regardless, even Boyd does it when thing go against him.

Ah well who cares.

what happens if the game needs to get called off because of the weather do u we still get the 3 points

if it gets called off at HT we get 6 points for doing the job in half the time.

If the game is abondoned then it will be replayed.

no it doesn't we get 6 points.

Vindication (tu)

I remember everyone was gutted when he was injured but all of a sudden he's all the "cunts" of the day now.

Everyone expected him to be the saviour of the team "Lafferty will come back and sort this out". I said at the time people will expect to much of him, and they have, and now he's getting it.

So you don't think folks are being a bit harsh on him?

Aye, calling him a cunt and that is harsh.

Fair criticism of his play is fine though.

Yea deffo but he's been the only one getting it tight in this thread,he knocked the ball down for Papac to cross for Davis to score.

Kenny Miller gets his balls kissed for stuff like that.

Regardless of wether it was a dive or not, Lafferty isnt playing very well, conditions wont be helping but he keeps losing the ball and his passing is poor, thankfully though we are playing pretty well as a team, we have the lead, Wilson is looking great, Whittaker is defending well and getting forward and Miller and Boyd are looking dangerous, just our final ball letting us down at times

As always, we need that second goal

Ah well who cares.

1-0 up... That's all that matters :cheers:

We are playing some excellent football from middle to front but we need that 2nd goal.

There are no fucking groundsmen on the pitch at half time!!!??? Utd were clever switching sides at KO the pitch is really bad in the end we are shooting into.

I've seen worse though and this game should continue, whether we are 1 goal in front or not.

Whittaker is playing very well defensivly by the way. Back 4 looks very solid today (tu)

Was thinking the same of Whitty so far. (tu)