***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

Just started a Rangers season.

Haven't bought or sold anyone.

Pumped Falkirk 6-0 in the first game :D Kris Boyd and Kenny Miller getting two each, with goals from Steven Davis and Steven Naismith :P

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started a Rangers season.

Haven't bought or sold anyone.

Pumped Falkirk 6-0 in the first game :D Kris Boyd and Kenny Miller getting two each, with goals from Steven Davis and Steven Naismith :P

Kenny Miller is fantastic 1st 2 seasons, better than Kris Boyd IMO (tu)

Still on my Rangers game.

Champions League group, got knocked down to 3rd seed as Celtic qualified. Group is Seville, Shakhtar and Urinea, lost 1-0 away to Shakhtar, drew 2-2 with Seville at Ibrox and beat Urinea 3-0 also at Ibrox.

Kenny Miller is fucking rampant for me, he has scored 2 hat tricks so far, one of them against Celtic in a 3-3 draw. Kris Boyd also scoring for fun, he notched 4 goals against St Johnstone away in a 7-0 win.

I am 2nd in the league, a point behind Celtic as I had a shock defeat away to Kilmarnock, but my GD is 11 better then theirs.

Bougherra's currently unhappy because I rejected OM's bid for him.

I've started a new game as Maryhill in the Juniors using the Scottish Pyramid mod. My latest transfer target is holding out for a £4 signing on fee :pipe:

:anguish:

whats this mod then :pierre:

After two seasons I took Sunderland from relegation candidates to 4th place, yet it was only the Europa League I qualified for. I take it that's a bug?

Fucking raging aswell.

Did any team below you win the Champions League?

I have the next Dado in my team. :lol:

After two seasons I took Sunderland from relegation candidates to 4th place, yet it was only the Europa League I qualified for. I take it that's a bug?

Fucking raging aswell.

Aye, Chelsea. I didn't know that made a difference?

Fucking raging aswell.

Aye, Chelsea. I didn't know that made a difference?

Its like what happened to Everton in 2005, they came 4th and Liverpool won the Champions League. On that occasion both teams were allowed in, but after that they decided the winners will always get the spot.

My Man Utd team were 7th at xmas, but we've won about 14 games in a row and are 2nd now, Dzeko and Rossi keeping Rooney out the team

rangersfmteam.png

rangersfmleague.png

Doing great this season, top of the league, have a formation thats working and i'm in the Europa League even though i drew twice with the 4th place team, had the same points and had a worse goal difference, worse goals scored and worse goals conceded, a bug but a bug that helped me. :P

Hes still got a year left of his Man City deal yet theyre gona pay 63 grand a week for him!

£3.25 million haha

mbsdv6.jpg

Adebayor has signed for Dundee United in my game <cr>

10IAR year for me in my Rangers game this season. Mon the Gers!

Hes still got a year left of his Man City deal yet theyre gona pay 63 grand a week for him!

£3.25 million haha

mbsdv6.jpg

Adebayor has signed for Dundee United in my game <cr>

10IAR year for me in my Rangers game this season. Mon the Gers!

Fs. :lol:

I'm playing a game in Korea and it's so strange.

The Asian Champions League and the League Cup all get played before the league. So a team who are currently still on both tournaments have only played 2 league games whereas teams not in any of them have played 7 games. It's weird.

I was to play Aberdeen in the League Cup semi.

0-0 after normal time, 1-1 after extra time, 5-3 me after pens :)

Clicked continue, and it had me down as a 1-0 loss. :angry::angry: fuck knows what happened, I was fucking RAGING!