Crowd Trouble

spireblue

Good ole away support doing us proud again.

At least they're following their fucken team.

Bullshit. I wouldn't go to an away game abroad with our fuckin' support as I'd probably get leathered or killed.

No cunt knows whats really happened, but the majority are adamant it's romanian police already...

Im sure there is plenty of other clubs and fans your not ashamed of you could follow. Ill even buy you a season ticket for them if you want?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshit. I wouldn't go to an away game abroad with our fuckin' support as I'd probably get leathered or killed.

No cunt knows whats really happened, but the majority are adamant it's romanian police already...

You are adamant it is "our fuckin' support" already.

Nah. the big meat-headed freak screaming into the steward's face and getting well-deserved maceing is yet another one of these angry, braying fuck-ups that follow us, and there's loads in our support. Automatically blaming people being unable to control themselves on the police every time is just embarrassing and something I'd expect from the other side of Glasgow.

am raging about this they are letting us down big time ...just giving us a bad name again

If the romanian are anything like the spanish with policing it' safe to say it's the other way around

Oh FFS once again blaming other people.......we need to stop defending moronic elements in our support. They are letting our club down massively. UEFA are looking for an excuse to grab us on such an issue and once again the fuckin mongos inc play rigght into their hands. They need fuckin banned for life. Right now we are in major shit financially, need people to invest, we are looking for new shirt and kit sponsors, need a new owner......hardly a great advert. They are an embarassment and scum. There are hundreds of our fans over there who are doing our club proud right now and the only thing that anyone will remember is the scum few who get involved in that crap. We as supporters need to rid ourselves of these neds once and for all.

Once again you are blaming our own fans we get enough bad press for shite we don't do without our own fans doing it as well.Remember we're playing in romania christ in Italy they employ ultras as stewards who's to say they don't do that in romania and from what i seen it was the stewards laying into the fans

I take it you've never been away then? That's got to be one of the most ill-informed ridiculous posts I've ever read.

You're a disgrace to Rangers fans.

It's not that he's giving us more bad press by criticising people who riot in stadia Garry. the people who riot in stadia with Rangers shirts on do that. Get your priorities right.

Im sure there is plenty of other clubs and fans your not ashamed of you could follow. Ill even buy you a season ticket for them if you want?

I don't support a club because of their fans.

I take it you've never been away then? That's got to be one of the most ill-informed ridiculous posts I've ever read.

(tu)

You're right... where is the local bobby so I can smash his cunt in? Or some local fenians I can shout at! DO THE CLUB PROUD!

You're right... where is the local bobby so I can smash his cunt in? Or some local fenians I can shout at! DO THE CLUB PROUD!

Why don't you go home?

Have you ever been away? Yes or No?

Have you had the misfortune to experience a Pamplona incident first hand? This might kill you but they away fans won't...

If the answer is no to the above shut the f*ck up you ignorant idiot.

Are you not covering the game tonight Mr Traynor?

Guest johngers
am raging about this they are letting us down big time ...just giving us a bad name again

If the romanian are anything like the spanish with policing it' safe to say it's the other way around

Oh FFS once again blaming other people.......we need to stop defending moronic elements in our support. They are letting our club down massively. UEFA are looking for an excuse to grab us on such an issue and once again the fuckin mongos inc play rigght into their hands. They need fuckin banned for life. Right now we are in major shit financially, need people to invest, we are looking for new shirt and kit sponsors, need a new owner......hardly a great advert. They are an embarassment and scum. There are hundreds of our fans over there who are doing our club proud right now and the only thing that anyone will remember is the scum few who get involved in that crap. We as supporters need to rid ourselves of these neds once and for all.

Really?

I wasn't aware of this. Fancy providing your source, or is it more bullshit paranoia?

You are adamant it is "our fuckin' support" already.

Nah. the big meat-headed freak screaming into the steward's face and getting well-deserved maceing is yet another one of these angry, braying fuck-ups that follow us, and there's loads in our support. Automatically blaming people being unable to control themselves on the police every time is just embarrassing and something I'd expect from the other side of Glasgow.

So you saw it happen ?

Didn't think so no.