January signings?

since it looks like we are not going to be signing any players ,

Are there any young players you think would do a job for us ?that we can get for nominal fee ,but would strengthen the squad?

Your thoughts? :uk: :marv:

Fixed.

Are there any young players you think would do a job for us ?

Yes, Jamie Ness, Andrew Shinnie, Gregg Wylde, Andrew Little along with John Fleck and Danny Wilson!

Fuck signing anyone else's when we have our own (tu)

Not getting rid of our better players would suit me just fine

Our better players? :blush: now you've really lost me TG.

The ones that put in a performance once every 3 weeks as opposed to the ones that put in a performance once every 2 months :anguish:

we should try and take some youngsters on loan. arsenal should loan out some of their youngster for the half season although its never going to happen.

imagine having wilkshere, mereida etc running riot up here until may? great experience for them but it just wouldn't happen, i know.

there was talk of cory evans at man united which again i am doubtful of

Not bothered about getting anyone in, as long as we can keep most of the team, wouldnt be bothered about a couple going out like McCulloch Beasley Smith maybe Miller and bring a few more youth players up to the 1st team , only concern i had at the start of the season was in defence, now with Wilson coming up and so far so good we can probably go the season with what we have

Celtic are probably playing as bad as i can ever remember, if these players we have cant win the league then they dont deserve to be at our club

Are there any young players you think would do a job for us ?

Yes, Jamie Ness, Andrew Shinnie, Gregg Wylde, Andrew Little along with John Fleck and Danny Wilson!

Fuck signing anyone else's when we have our own (tu)

Agree it's about time we started bring the youth through and put Murray Park to good use at last.

I'd just be happy with we manage to hold onto the likes of Bougherra and Davis. Wouldn't mind seeing Beasley offloaded. Not worth £14k a week.

Agree with Muff that we should be looking at bringing on the likes of Ness, Wylde and Shinnie.