***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone think Madjid Bougherra will come in and replace Danny Wilson?

I do. (tu) Walter's said Wilson will come out the team for a period of time and I think it'll be tomorrow.

So a player playing well, will be dropped. Yet some who are absolutely minging, and off from, will continue to play; McCulloch, Thomson, Whittaker....say's it all.

After hearing Walter Smith's interview, I reckon Wilson will be dropped, which would be ridiculous considering he's been our best defender, and outfield player!

I'd be suprised if Lafferty starts. Off form, and doesn't have the balls to handle the abuse that will be thrown at him, along with the Aberdeen players who will target him.

Anyone think Madjid Bougherra will come in and replace Danny Wilson?

I do. (tu) Walter's said Wilson will come out the team for a period of time and I think it'll be tomorrow.

So a player playing well, will be dropped. Yet some who are absolutely minging, and off from, will continue to play; McCulloch, Thomson, Whittaker....say's it all.

After hearing Walter Smith's interview, I reckon Wilson will be dropped, which would be ridiculous considering he's been our best defender, and outfield player!

How's about my suggestion a couple of months back:replace the bomb scare at right back with Bougherra,and allow Wilson to carry on learning his trade

with big Davy.? Sounds like solid idea to me. (tu)

a saw danny wilsons dad in asda today as a used to be in same team as danny at muri and his dad was the coach he told me that whitterker and papac are looking like they will miss this game and just made the game on tuesday as they have been struggling with the flu and he also says it could be a 3 at the back with bougi weir and danny then 5 midfield 2 upfront he also says teams arnt realy looking at bougi as they dont like his attitude and the only way he can see him leaving is in the summer as he will be at the african nations during januray and maybe half of feb and alot of teams want someone that can play from the day they sign him.

i think that would be gd if he stays as his value will go up aswell after world cup if he plays well.

so i think it will be:-

mcgregor

bougi weir wilson

little davis mcculloch thomson naismith

boyd miller

can easy change to a 442 with

mcgregor

little bougi weir wilson

davis mcculloch thomson naismith

boyd miller

has boyd ever scored away v them i cant mind him scoring there apart from for scotland v south africa?

I'm still not so sure what Bougy would be like at RB?

If he does play there he will be better than Whittaker surely, but it would be interesting

Does fine for Algeria in that position, the amount of times he's covered for Whittaker in that position proves this aswell. If we had more choice I wouldn't play him at all but tommorows a must win, those scumbags will be well up for tommorow.

Time to try out a few more youngsters as Whittaker, McCulloch, Thomson, Lafferty and Naismith have been very poor recently. Lets see McMillan, Wylde/Ness and Fleck in a team. Wilson too.

Alternatively Boogie at RB and Whittaker at RM.

Might see this

Mcgregor,

McCulloch,Wilson,Papac,Smith.

NovoDavisThomsonLafferty or Naisy

Fleck,Boyd.

Wilson at right center back instead of left CB & McCulloch at right back? No thanks man. Fuck that. :pierre:

Time to try out a few more youngsters as Whittaker, McCulloch, Thomson, Lafferty and Naismith have been very poor recently. Lets see McMillan, Wylde/Ness and Fleck in a team. Wilson too.

Alternatively Boogie at RB and Whittaker at RM.

I'd like to see it, but can't see Walter feeling the same way. Is Ness fully fit again btw? Would love to see what Wylde can offer to the left wing. Left midfield for Wylde. Lets see what he can do!