Players I would like to sack now!

MonTheGers

All of these lumps of utter shite:

Whittaker

Davis

McCulloch (even angers me writing his fucking name)

Naismith (this bloke is just a joke. Can't remember last time I saw him do anything remotely good in a game)

Lafferty

Boyd

They do not deserve to pull on a Rangers shirt again. Just get them all ta fuck.

:lackofplayersasitisanguish:

Yep I do appreciate that. I would like to see youngsters coming in though as the current first team players have finally proved without any doubt they are not good enough. I am not saying today was the best game to give teenagers their debuts, but they should be getting more minutes as subs generally, before now. I have to say I have always stuck by Walter but I am getting really upset with this aspect of his management. Whittaker, above all, should be nowhere near the first team at present. I am sure we have a youngster who should be getting an opportunity there!

We can't really get rid of anyone as we wouldn't have money to bring anyone any better in.

But Boyd and Davis? Come on! One bad game and they should go, pffffft.

Every time we drop points it gets taken to the extreme on here and everyone should be sacked, if anyone were going to beat us it would be Aberdeen at pittodrie a place we haven't won since Smith's return, was everyone really that shocked after the midweek performance??

No, Davis is not an excellent player, He was at points last season, more often than not. I liked him a lot. But this season he has been as bad as some of the others. Some of his passes today were shocking. On refelction, maybe I was too harsh on Boyd. No idea who I would replace Davis with at the moment, I am just pissed off to be honest. Sorry if I'm over reacting, but don't think I am.

Whittaker, McCulloch and Laffety yes. These 3 clowns cost £8 million. If Naismith doesn't bulk up and start improving he can join them.

That's more like it. Yes Naismith can go too. He's regressed badly again. Headless chicken with no end product. A young Novo with no goals.

All of these lumps of utter shite:

Whittaker

Davis

McCulloch (even angers me writing his fucking name)

Naismith (this bloke is just a joke. Can't remember last time I saw him do anything remotely good in a game)

Lafferty

Boyd

They do not deserve to pull on a Rangers shirt again. Just get them all ta fuck.

Just get rid of the whole fuckin team while your at it ffs ah.

Guest johngers
You think Davis is shite? Hes the best player in the SPL.

You don't watch much of the SPL do you?

He's right. In terms of ability, Davis blows the other midfielders away.

Incidentally, who do you think is the best SPL player?

Keep them all, but sack Walter Smith, his management team and Lee McCulloch. Even a half decent manager would make something out of Kyle Lafferty - they'd either leave him on the bench, or utilise him properly!