28 days until Danny Wilson can speak with other clubs about a free transfer...

papaguy51

I have a horrid feeling about this :anguish:

He seems like a smart boy with his head well and truly screwed on and surely he knows that moving just now would be daft, but could he really disregard the lure of the Premiership and £4k-£8k a week at 18?

I think Rab said the other day that someone has to explain to the banks that getting Wilson on a long term deal is more of an investment than an expenditure, so I really hope the club removes finger from arse pronto.

We cannot let Danny Wilson slip away!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a total catastrophe if he was to be allowed to walk away, but it looks as though we'll just have to have faith that Wilson is happy how his career is progressing at Rangers and wants to see it continue doing so.

I have a horrid feeling about this :anguish:

He seems like a smart boy with his head well and truly screwed on and surely he knows that moving just now would be daft, but could he really disregard the lure of the Premiership and £4k-£8k a week at 18?

I think Rab said the other day that someone has to explain to the banks that getting Wilson on a long term deal is more of an investment than an expenditure, so I really hope the club removes finger from arse pronto.

We cannot let Danny Wilson slip away!

Fully agree, the boy has already shown signs of something worthwhile now in the future probably something great. I hope we can see it and get him signed up. I hope your horrid feeling goes away soon.

If he wants to move down to England and spend years trying to make his way to first team football again then he's an idiot. He's much better off staying here and getting some first team experience in a title contending side and moving there in a few years. That being said if he's not offered a reasonable new contract then we haven't left him much choice.

More wonderful news.

We only have Poopy's word for it. <cr>

I thought it was fairly well known his contract was up in the summer? :unsure:

It's been a worry for a while, I really hope Rangers are talking to him about a new contract now, we MUST keep Wilson.

More wonderful news.

We only have Poopy's word for it. <cr>

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

I'm not saying it's true or untrue, that's why i asked. :unsure:

I haven't seen any evidence which would suggest his contract is up.

How do you know his contract is up Poopy?