Novo

Davie2909

He is just not good enough as an intermittent LM.

Give him a chance to play his natural position from the start in a run of games we seen how good he was playing there for his region last year and i think was it a scottish cup game as well

Was that not in the game against Partick Thistle where we had to be bailed out by Mendes because Novo was fucking awful!

And playing there for his region...it was a one of game against a bunch of amatuers again awful!

He doesn't even work that he has lost his pace, and struggles to make balls. He won't get a game upfront, he's not a winger, and when he comes on as a sub, he's hopeless, and you can bring the goal v Sevilla up if you want, but it meant nothing.

Poor, poor footballer, alway's has been - kissing a badge means nothing!

His contracts coming to an end imo it shouldn't be renewed, I do love the wee man though.

I'd like to see him ripping fuck oot o them timmy fucks once again, before packing his bags and heading off to pastures new with a SPL, Scottish Cup and League Cup medals in his pooch. :)

Novo :praise:

I think Beasley proved that using a winger on the wing(radical i know) works much better than using an impact striker on the wing.

I like Novo cos his attitude is spot on and he has scored very important goals but he should never start a game....always on to run at tired defenders.

As someone pointed out there are more pressing areas to do something with......why oh why was Wilson dropped for Boogie..Only walter drops our best player.

Boogie at right back instead of Whittaker would have been mush better.

He doesn't even work that he has lost his pace, and struggles to make balls. He won't get a game upfront, he's not a winger, and when he comes on as a sub, he's hopeless, and you can bring the goal v Sevilla up if you want, but it meant nothing.

Poor, poor footballer, alway's has been - kissing a badge means nothing!

Not the greatest player but way better than your giving him credit for. When played up front he has a decent record and has scored many important goals for Rangers...including a very good record in European ties and Old Firm games. Also scored twenty odd goals for Dundee in the SPL when played as a striker.

Novo is by no means poor or shit infact hes a pretty decent player or has everybody forgotten, cos he gets fk all playing time?

In his first season him n boyd scored for fun and all the fans wanted to suck his balls now cos he doesnt get a chance everybodys saying he couldny kick a ball always been pish, ffs let him play upfront, i guarantee he scores more goals than naismith and miller put toghether!

Same shit happened with arveladze, fans started saying he shit cannae control a ball etc etc he left us went on to score bucket loads for az, even scored against us if i remember.

Point is Novo has ability and heart, hes just not the man to give walter a quick gammy like miller does, and id rather have novo upfront than miller