Great night Rangers Media in the Wee Rangers Club !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the invite guys! :rolleyes:

It was only £25 Dextor my good man :sherlock:

Nice of you to ask poopy. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

There's been a huge banner on the top of the website for the last three months, along with regular posts about it :pipe:

Thanks for the invite guys! :rolleyes:

It was only £25 Dextor my good man :sherlock:

Nice of you to ask poopy. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

There's been a huge banner on the top of the website for the last three months, along with regular posts about it :pipe:

God dammit, can't believe i missed it! <cr>

I am surprised no one beat up Boab lol

Boab and poopy had a bit of a ding dong over a strawberry souffle apparently. :sherlock:

Considering I don't eat deserts that would never have happened :lol:

I am surprised no one beat up Boab lol

Boab and poopy had a bit of a ding dong over a strawberry souffle apparently. :sherlock:

Considering I don't eat deserts that would never have happened :lol:

Ye don't eat deserts ? No surprised right enough that's a loatta fcukin saun ! :sherlock:

Have we received any signs of life from Pedro this morning? :anguish:

Alive and well mate, no internet in the hotel, I only got home about an hour ago.

Thanks to all who organised it for a great night, I had a great time. Was really good meeting those I haven't met before. Also great to see the people I'd met previously. Great table with the KPL boys, Rangersgary and andyalbertz (tu)

Special thanks to kplfishtank for picking me up from the hotel and forcing me to drink loads until half past God know what in the morning!

Alive and well mate, no internet in the hotel, I only got home about an hour ago.

Thanks to all who organised it for a great night, I had a great time. Was really good meeting those I haven't met before. Also great to see the people I'd met previously. Great table with the KPL boys, Rangersgary and andyalbertz (tu)

Special thanks to kplfishtank for picking me up from the hotel and forcing me to drink loads until half past God know what in the morning!

twas a pleasure the fact youve seen oliver reeds house and lived to tell the tale you can tell the grandchildren

Glad you got home OK mate. (tu)

How did you get your picture that you bought home?

Glad you got home OK mate. (tu)

How did you get your picture that you bought home?

You mean the picture I "won in a raffle?" :shifty:

It's still in the WRC. Not sure where my signed book is though! :unsure:

I never got to meet Bluepeter :(

lucky you we couldnt get rid of him :pipe:

:dry::lol:

Boab, I kept meaning to come and say hello, but you were surrounded by your entourage every time, I couldn't get near you! Seriously, I did head in your direction a few times but got sidetracked every time. I'm easily distracted when I'm drunk :blush:

Boab, I kept meaning to come and say hello, but you were surrounded by your entourage every time, I couldn't get near you! Seriously, I did head in your direction a few times but got sidetracked every time. I'm easily distracted when I'm drunk :blush:

:lol:

Who was in Boab's entourage?

*pictures Boab as Don Corleone*

:lol:

Who was in Boab's entourage?

*pictures Boab as Don Corleone*

more like don curlywurly think he paid folk to hang about with him :pipe: