Great night Rangers Media in the Wee Rangers Club !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got to meet Bluepeter :(

lucky you we couldnt get rid of him :pipe:

:dry::lol:

Boab, I kept meaning to come and say hello, but you were surrounded by your entourage every time, I couldn't get near you! Seriously, I did head in your direction a few times but got sidetracked every time. I'm easily distracted when I'm drunk :blush:

:lol:

Who was in Boab's entourage?

*pictures Boab as Don Corleone*

more like don curlywurly think he paid folk to hang about with him :pipe:

lol Boab nae pals.

:lol:

Who was in Boab's entourage?

*pictures Boab as Don Corleone*

It was amazing Jimbo, he was surrounded all night long. I actually think he is a mob boss, he must be to have that many people flocking around him! :D

:lol::lol:

Boab:Big Pimpin.

I never got to meet Bluepeter :(

lucky you we couldnt get rid of him :pipe:

:dry::lol:

Boab, I kept meaning to come and say hello, but you were surrounded by your entourage every time, I couldn't get near you! Seriously, I did head in your direction a few times but got sidetracked every time. I'm easily distracted when I'm drunk :blush:

(tu)

Well now you know what I look like, I'll be tapped on the shoulder one day by a guy telling me he's called bluepeter and I'll think its the TV show!

Is there a list of all Rm members who went?

Aye theres a spreadsheet going about with those who went and also the no-shows (td). Ask the mods if yer really want to know.

Reckon there were over a 100 there. Good night had by all by the sounds of it.

On behalf of my two friends and I who attended this RM dinner on Saturday may I add our thanks to this growing list of congratulatory comments on this 'ere thread. We thoroughly enjoyed the night, the company, the music and the speeches...........but we really, really, really enjoyed the 'swally'. :)

Already looking forward to the next RM effort.

Well done to all concerned, in particular contacts, rabbitt & co for their sterling (what about the Euro?) efforts in arranging this fine event.

We Are, indeed, The People.

:party:

Cheers for coming and supporting the site guys. Sadly never got to meet as many people as i would have liked but there will be other times.

We'll be working towards our next event now, which will be the Annual Dinner in April/May time. There is no doubt that it will be the best one yet. (tu)

Cheers for coming and supporting the site guys. Sadly never got to meet as many people as i would have liked but there will be other times.

We'll be working towards our next event now, which will be the Annual Dinner in April/May time. There is no doubt that it will be the best one yet. (tu)

Fantastic (tu)

I'll definitely be there