Ferguson

sinclair11

Bears,

As I have said before, without Barry Ferguson Rangers are toothless...

For all those bears who wanted shot of him what have we got left?

The great pretender (Thomson), the longer he was out injured the better he got in the eyes of the support.

Couldn't control his bladder let alone a midfield.

Mendis (Flatters to deceive)...

Unless we stregthen the centre of the park then the future looks bleak for the teddy bears...

Bring back Barry, all is fogiven ;-)

Bears,

The great pretender (Thomson), the longer he was out injured the better he got in the eyes of the support.

Unless we stregthen the centre of the park then the future looks bleak for the teddy bears...

mendis isnt great, but that guy mendes we have on is day is good :pierre:

Ok Ill bite.

He was pish for 2 years prior to going and anyone who couldnt see that is blinkered beyond belief. Our two best spells last season? The start before Thomson got injured and Ferguson returned. And the spell after he was dropped for acting the goat.

Bears,

AWW NAW.Don't start another one of these threads again :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Bears,

AWW NAW.Don't start another one of these threads again :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Quite simply better than anything we have in midfield right now.Fact

Proving himself to be pretty able in the premiership.We shouldnt have got rid and i believe we wouldnt have if we hadnt of been skint.

However he is gone now.Hes not coming back.We need to move on and look to guys like Ness etc to come in and do a great job for us.

Bears,

so your solution to our problems is to buy back Barry Ferguson.....again?!!

A player who is past his best and commands higher wages playing in the EPL than he would in the SPL

A player who upon his return from Blackburn was not the same player before he left

Get a fucking grip!!!!

Ok Ill bite.

He was pish for 2 years prior to going and anyone who couldnt see that is blinkered beyond belief. Our two best spells last season? The start before Thomson got injured and Ferguson returned. And the spell after he was dropped for acting the goat.

what he said (tu)

I'd have taken Barry back in an instant for the CL games where we needed a bit of composure when you had time on the ball.

I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole for SPL matches though, they were passing him by for the last year.

Alan Hutton, Daniel Cousin, Carlos Cuellar, Brahim Hemdani....would have made a difference, but they are no longer here. Barry Ferguson's Rangers time was up, he was contributing nothing, and he was going stale. Suspending him, and replacing him with Maurice Edu was the best thing that happened to us.

Barry Ferguson would not have contributed anything to us in this season's Champions League.

He's gone, and will never be back get over it :)

We got rid of Ferguson to early to suit the snipers, the gutless and in Murrays case to appease the mhedia and even up the le guen situation, shitpots one and all ! :sherlock:

PS - Fcuk off all cowards that don't want to back up the Club and it's Fans !

He's fucking gone. If you're going to say we miss him we also miss Brian Laudrup, Paul Gascoigne, Michael Mols, John Greig, Colin Stein, Alan Morton... etc etc

Can't remember who said it before one of the Champions League games but with Ferguson everything had to go through him, now we can play through Davis or Mendes or Thomson or whoever else is playing, every ball doesn't need to go through Ferguson before going forward.

We got rid of Ferguson to early to suit the snipers, the gutless and in Murrays case to appease the mhedia and even up the le guen situation, shitpots one and all ! :sherlock:

PPS - That's all cowards includin barcelona bear whateffer !

PPS - That's all cowards includin barcelona bear whateffer !

We got rid of Ferguson because his performances were dire, he was a distraction and a disruptive influence on and off the pitch and he was an expensive luxury we no longer needed nor could afford.

Though of course that's all lies and the real reason was Graham Spiers on behalf of his mates Paul Le Guen and the Pope rounded up all those in the Scottish media and forced Walter Smith to sell him.

Fuck of all the cunts who don't want to see our club move forward. Le Guen may not have been right about alot, and I wanted him out early on, but he was proved right in the end about Bazza. Thanks to him for what he done when he was playing well, but can't say i'm sad he's gone.

Alan Hutton, Daniel Cousin, Carlos Cuellar, Brahim Hemdani....would have made a difference, but they are no longer here. Barry Ferguson's Rangers time was up, he was contributing nothing, and he was going stale. Suspending him, and replacing him with Maurice Edu was the best thing that happened to us.

Barry Ferguson would not have contributed anything to us in this season's Champions League.

He's gone, and will never be back get over it :)

i had a thread for u MUFF!

Bears,

Wank

Bears,

Wank

:lol::clap:

Bears,

Barry's pish.

Barry's now a stand-out in the Premiership and there's no doubt we miss him big time, especially in Europe. The fans who turned on him will never admit it but deep down they know the score, they can't be that thick.

So your chastising Smith for being so short-sighted as to sell a EPL 'stand-out'?

I thought he could do no wrong?!