Tribute to the fans in the West "Shed"

mccoist355

Well done to the fans in the West Stand - they only half filled it but sang from start to finish, the full songbook, and although i was sat in the relative library of the fair play stand, i was kept well entertained (tu)

As for the United fans, that was the worst home support Ive EVER seen - three or four brief chants of "united" but other than that diddly squat, then they pished off leaving the stands half empty with 20 mins left.

Tonights performance was fantastic - Davis, Beasley, Novo, McCulloch were all star men for me. Strangely Miller seemed off-colour but still grabbed two goals, where as Boydy looked in the mood but didnt get a sniff!

Thats why we're Champions!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate was in the bottom tier of the Fair Play and continually got told to sit down by the steward - said the atmosphere in there was awful.

The atmosphere in the Shed was good, and we outsand the home support from start to finish, which wasn't really that hard considering they only sang two songs all game.

And I don't know if it was just me, but we should have had a penalty in the 1st half - Boyd was fouled in the 6 yard box?

My mate was in the bottom tier of the Fair Play and continually got told to sit down by the steward - said the atmosphere in there was awful.

The atmosphere in the Shed was good, and we outsand the home support from start to finish, which wasn't really that hard considering they only sang two songs all game.

And I don't know if it was just me, but we should have had a penalty in the 1st half - Boyd was fouled in the 6 yard box?

Looked like he was pushed but I think it may not have been given as the ball was a bit far away from boyd, just saw it again on the BBC highlights

Shed atmosphere was brilliant, there was a pocket of fans bang in the centre starting everything, credit to them

Well done to the fans in the West Stand - they only half filled it but sang from start to finish, the full songbook, and although i was sat in the relative library of the fair play stand, i was kept well entertained (tu)

As for the United fans, that was the worst home support Ive EVER seen - three or four brief chants of "united" but other than that diddly squat, then they pished off leaving the stands half empty with 20 mins left.

Tonights performance was fantastic - Davis, Beasley, Novo, McCulloch were all star men for me. Strangely Miller seemed off-colour but still grabbed two goals, where as Boydy looked in the mood but didnt get a sniff!

Away and shite a melon.

I was in the shed and gotta say the atmosphere was brilliant, singing from the word go. The stewards were being dicks about standing in the front row of seats, polis dragged off afew boys after Beasleys goal n all.

Good turn out for a boycott and good to hear the BB rattled out form the majority in there.

Dont think we can really slag of any home support. Ours is rotten except for the big games

was good apart from the UVF crap!!! We really need to chuck the UVF chants!! On a positive side the billy boys was great.

:anguish:

Up the UVF!!!

If anything we should be singing these more!!!

was good apart from the UVF crap!!! We really need to chuck the UVF chants!! On a positive side the billy boys was great.

oh daddy whats that uniform....................

in the wardrope over there..................

Away and shite a melon.

Aye, it was the 12 remark in the sub-title I was referring to.