Tribute to the fans in the West "Shed"

mccoist355

I was in the shed and gotta say the atmosphere was brilliant, singing from the word go. The stewards were being dicks about standing in the front row of seats, polis dragged off afew boys after Beasleys goal n all.

Good turn out for a boycott and good to hear the BB rattled out form the majority in there.

the fat bird kept walking up the isle telling people to sit down, just laughed when asked and she never said another thing :craphead:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to the fans in the West Stand - they only half filled it but sang from start to finish, the full songbook, and although i was sat in the relative library of the fair play stand, i was kept well entertained (tu)

As for the United fans, that was the worst home support Ive EVER seen - three or four brief chants of "united" but other than that diddly squat, then they pished off leaving the stands half empty with 20 mins left.

Tonights performance was fantastic - Davis, Beasley, Novo, McCulloch were all star men for me. Strangely Miller seemed off-colour but still grabbed two goals, where as Boydy looked in the mood but didnt get a sniff!

Thats why we're Champions!!

(tu) (tu) (tu) appart from your miller comment

Was in the shed as well, great to hear TBB getting belted out, stewards weren't too bad at the back. Home support was a bit pishy, its the same with all home supports, soon as they go ahead everythings rosy.

yup good to hear TBB last night, but gotta say its good that a certain part gets left out, listening to it on sky, there cant be cause for complaint as the fans show they can belt it out without certain words being used, it gives me gooosebumps when i hear TBB getting belted out, just love it either way

The fair play stand was a snoozefest for most of the game - thank god you lads in the west stand were giving it laldy.

I was surrounded by alot of the local dundee bluenoses, who bought ticks direct from the arabs, who probably dont get to a huge number of games

I suggested to my other half about trying to shift stands for the 2nd half - she was having none of it :(

The fair play stand was a snoozefest for most of the game - thank god you lads in the west stand were giving it laldy.

I was surrounded by alot of the local dundee bluenoses, who bought ticks direct from the arabs, who probably dont get to a huge number of games

I suggested to my other half about trying to shift stands for the 2nd half - she was having none of it :(

:pics:

anyone on here sitting in row P level with middle of the goal?

Was in R, guys just in front of me were singing nonstop was great.

i was in R aswell mate just behind the middle of the goal.

i was singing the whole game ahah.

i was in west stand and seen at least 3 members of this site behaving like we should
site behaving like we should........................................................what way is that? (tu)

i was in west stand and seen at least 3 members of this site behaving like we should
site behaving like we should........................................................what way is that? (tu)

singing and cheering on the team the way rangers fans should :praise:

Well done :thumbup: