It's there for the taking.

StevenDavis

Hearts were fucking awful lol but celtic were worse :D

Hibs are on a 12 match unbeaten run, including the 1-1 at ibrox :(

Stokes is on a fine run of form but on our current form and confidence in our play we should be able to dispose of hibs next week.

Its a great feeling being 4 points clear but lets not get complacent, Although Xmas time seems just that but merrier when we're Top Of The Pile by 4 ;)

Celtic arent playing as a team at all, they're fucking dreadful, these next 2 games are absolutely vital for us, and, I think we'll take the whole 6, then give Celtic a good seeing to, if we play like we have been, we will demolish any team in this league.

It is there for the taking and now all we have to do is concentrate on ourseleves!

A win at Easter Road will be absolutely crucial, followed by a win at Ibrox vs Dundee Utd. Lets hope we are 7 points clear by January 3rd!

I just want a run of wins then i will start to get confident. I fully expect us to beat hibs, we usually perform well there but i am worried about UTD. the filth will take care of itself but to go 7 points clear of them in january would be a dream come true.

It's the other way round for me mate! I think we'll easily see off Utd at Ibrox, but am more concerned about the Hibs game. Even still....I'm very confident that we will win them both! Lets be honest too.....would you rule out Celtic dropping even more points before the OF game?? I wouldn't!