Called a scab for attending Tannadice

Steakbake

My mate was telling me that he was branded a scab on another Rangers forum for attending the game at Tannadice last Tuesday.

I also attended the game and respect the decision by some bears to boycott the game-each to their own.

Glad to see that when this topic was being debated on Rangers Media the same level of abuse wasn't being dished out.

I quoted a thing from the BBC's text service during the game.

A guy called Gary (from Renfrew) had texted in saying that all the Gers fans at Tannadice were scabs. Maybe it was that?

I don't know bud as i can't access the other forum but my mate says they were personally calling him a scab.

steakbake youre a scab for attending our christmas dinner yesterday

You must have been feeding him the beer as he called me 'Craig' at the game. :lol:

That's me been called David and Craig in the space of 10 days by the KPL. :anguish:

Suppose it is better than being called Craig David though. :pipe:

You must have been feeding him the beer as he called me 'Craig' at the game. :lol:

That's me been called David and Craig in the space of 10 days by the KPL. :anguish:

i will apologise for the KP altzeimers loyal gerry :anguish:

i will apologise for the KP altzeimers loyal gerry :anguish:

:lol: :lol: Boom boom.

As i understand it Unions go on strike in order to achieve something: concessions, fairer wages, holiday pay whatever...

The United boycott seemed a protest - a statement of principle - without a goal of achieving anything in practice - would ticket prices be reduced, us no longer treated as cash cows, if everyone had boycotted? Doubt it.

In that way Bears werent betraying anyones hopes by going so no - we're not scabs.

well done to those who went. follow, follow & all that.. I would not call you scabs, I would call

you loyal rangers fans. I would also call the united board a bunch of greedy fleecing bastards!.

Bleed the bears dry, It,s the s.p.l way! fuckin cunts!...

My mate was telling me that he was branded a scab on another Rangers forum for attending the game at Tannadice last Tuesday.

I also attended the game and respect the decision by some bears to boycott the game-each to their own.

Glad to see that when this topic was being debated on Rangers Media the same level of abuse wasn't being dished out.

Aye, it was FF. I was also part of that debate and I was labelled a "mug". Aye, I'm a mug for following my team. I then got labelled a "tim" (which seems to be the norm on FF if you don't have 1,000 posts) because I didn't agree with the majority and apparently I "only posted on these threads to cause trouble"...aye because being called a mug had nothing to do with it. Then I was the big "uber-fan" because I follow Rangers everywhere. Even though I've never at any point in my life said I'm a better fan than someone who doesn't go to games. Some of them were respectful in their comments, but most of them were idiots.

I was raging in that thread.

Aye, it was FF. I was also part of that debate and I was labelled a "mug". Aye, I'm a mug for following my team. I then got labelled a "tim" (which seems to be the norm on FF if you don't have 1,000 posts) because I didn't agree with the majority and apparently I "only posted on these threads to cause trouble"...aye because being called a mug had nothing to do with it. Then I was the big "uber-fan" because I follow Rangers everywhere. Even though I've never at any point in my life said I'm a better fan than someone who doesn't go to games. Some of them were respectful in their comments, but most of them were idiots.

I was raging in that thread.

You're a scab for using that site. ;)

Seriously...what a daft accusation to make of loyal supporters. Idiots.