RIP The Diesel !

BLUEDIGNITY

Sad news. I lost my Gran the other day so I know how it feels to lose someone at this time of year.

Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

RIP brother.

Sad to hear mate, lost a few grandparents around this time and it's not the best.

Hope all is well.

As for the OP, we've lost a couple of good fans recently.

RIP :rip:

Sad to hear mate, lost a few grandparents around this time and it's not the best.

Hope all is well.

As for the OP, we've lost a couple of good fans recently.

RIP :rip:

Yep it's not nice mate but life has to move on unfortunately.

R.e. O.P, yea we have lost too many good bears in the last year.

Just lost my big cousin Ian Henry! (known as splash,splasher and the white van man from the fanzine) at 38 years old! Left behind a wife and a son of 18 month! So i feel your pain! Never nice to lose a fellow bear

Shall always be remembered!!

No surrender

Sad news. I lost my Gran the other day so I know how it feels to lose someone at this time of year.

Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

RIP brother.

Sad news Gary :(

Thoughts are with all those who have lost someone at this time of year, especially.

Absent friends :(

Just lost my big cousin Ian Henry! (known as splash,splasher and the white van man from the fanzine) at 38 years old! Left behind a wife and a son of 18 month! So i feel your pain! Never nice to lose a fellow bear

Shall always be remembered!!

No surrender

Yes that was very sad news as well. :(

R.I.P

Iv got a mate with the same name.

Oor Willie was 69 SR, been ill for a few years now but what a Man, a Legend, drove a black hack, well known to the likes of Durrant and McCoist and others from the NIAR team and a good friend of Alex Ferguson in his youth, in fact Ferguson mentions him in his book. Could tell you a thousand stories about him, his patter was brilliant, remember standing in the boozer one day and the cleaning cupboard was opened and he took out a mop and started the song sung on the terraces ''there's only one jorge cadette he's got hair like spagetthi,'' sharp as tack he was, not enough like him now ! :sherlock: