Andy Walker Hates Our Club

minstral

How sick was Walker after we turned it round, his comments about Millars penalty were unreal. First he said the Hibs player got the ball, then after seeing it again, he said the Hibs player tickled the ball. Talk about a stupid comment, then he said Celtic are as good as we are and score goals from back to front, when you think he is bitter as Scott Booth was, and you could feel his pain today. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How sick was Walker after we turned it round, his comments about Millars penalty were unreal. First he said the Hibs player got the ball, then after seeing it again, he said the Hibs player tickled the ball. Talk about a stupid comment, then he said Celtic are as good as we are and score goals from back to front, when you think he is bitter as Scott Booth was, and you could feel his pain today. :)

He's still hurting from big Goughs late equaliser back in 87, after the cyclops cunt had put the scum ahead. 2-0 down with 9 men, what a day that was. :)

I heard him say that aswell,what a prick he is

He's still hurting from big Goughs late equaliser back in 87, after the cyclops cunt had put the scum ahead. 2-0 down with 9 men, what a day that was. :)

was that the graham roberts conducting the crowd and playing a blinder in goals game ..that was amazing that day..

Guest SandyWaTp
I don't take him seriously.

His inability to string a sentence together is, however, pure comedy gold.

Himself and Charlie Nicholas clearly attended the same school.

Our Lady of Saint Trinity

I dont think he hates our club, he's just an idiot.

ive said before on here i have known walker ever since we crossed swords when we both played for glasgow schools and then both as 17 year olds directly played against each other when he was at baillieston juniors and i was at kilsyth rangers ,now he was never a celtic man then infact he never really bothered at all .

he was only interested in playing and was if i remember right the youngest player to play for the national juniour side ...anyway im maybe biased cause of the respect we had for each other and being honest i havnt noticed his septic views recently..

obviously they have brainwashed him or maybe his time there has led to his leaning towards them,,thats only natural tbh...

let him rant all he wants if thats the case ,i havnt noticed his bias tbh ,but thats just me ...hes normally not too bad when ive heard him on clyde so ive obviously not witnessed his darkside ...anyway thats only my opinion..

Thankfully I never have to listen to him, Crocker or any feni@n bastard!

Stonewall penalty today, anyone who say's differently, does not have a clue about football or is a bitter tim bastard, and that was only seeing it from the stand, so fuck know's how it would have looked close up!?

Yet again, Iain Brines completely missed it/or failed to give it, but thankfully the players stood up, rallied around, and absolutely took Hibs apart - how the tims are hurting.

Let's keep it up :clap:

Thankfully I never have to listen to him, Crocker or any feni@n bastard!

Stonewall penalty today, anyone who say's differently, does not have a clue about football or is a bitter tim bastard, and that was only seeing it from the stand, so fuck know's how it would have looked close up!?

Yet again, Iain Brines completely missed it/or failed to give it, but thankfully the players stood up, rallied around, and absolutely took Hibs apart - how the tims are hurting.

Let's keep it up :clap:

agree totally mate

and given they had a helping hand by a referee yesterday ,bet they aint seeping with paranoia about refs this week ffs..

I dont think he hates our club, he's just an idiot.

ive said before on here i have known walker ever since we crossed swords when we both played for glasgow schools and then both as 17 year olds directly played against each other when he was at baillieston juniors and i was at kilsyth rangers ,now he was never a celtic man then infact he never really bothered at all .

he was only interested in playing and was if i remember right the youngest player to play for the national juniour side ...anyway im maybe biased cause of the respect we had for each other and being honest i havnt noticed his septic views recently..

obviously they have brainwashed him or maybe his time there has led to his leaning towards them,,thats only natural tbh...

let him rant all he wants if thats the case ,i havnt noticed his bias tbh ,but thats just me ...hes normally not too bad when ive heard him on clyde so ive obviously not witnessed his darkside ...anyway thats only my opinion..

Out of all the football commentators that I have listened too doing our games, Walker is much better than Burley and Booth in that he doesn't come across as someone who hates us. The other 2 never have a good word for us no matter what we do, but Walker praises us if we are playing good stuff, again just my oppinion