Is there a pitch inspection scheduled for 3pm today?

dummiesoot

What's the point of undersoil heating when it doesn't stop a game being called off.

I'm not risking getting stuck on the A9 after the sitting in sub-zero temperatures, so I'm actually hoping its called off tonight, on a purely selfish basis. :pipe:

What's the point of undersoil heating when it doesn't stop a game being called off.

I'm not risking getting stuck on the A9 after the sitting in sub-zero temperatures, so I'm actually hoping its called off tonight, on a purely selfish basis. :pipe:

Should be on as there is a thaw on..

Been raining and the snow is fading fast

Should be on as there is a thaw on..

Been raining and the snow is fading fast

Aye, but I'm currently 170 miles away & there's no feckin thaw up here, just mountains & more snow forecast. That's what I get for visiting the family for Xmas i guess. doh

This is Ibrox ffs this no Tannadice Park cant see this game being off

What about the safety of the thousands of travelling Bears? I would've thought that any sensible police force (sic) would not want the roads full of traffic in these conditions for what is, at the end of the day,

just a game of football, which could be re-arranged for a safer time.